The Inn On Oak Creek
Bed and Breakfast
Wet a line from your private deck
overlooking the creek or experience the soothing pleasure of a double whirlpool bath.
Stunning views of the red rocks and creek
from anywhere in this large corner room especially from the King sized bed!
What a romantic hideaway!
This lovely room with its floral decor, queen bed, private deck and double whirlpool tub
overlooking the creek and red rocks will surely help you unwind.
To make our bed and breakfast run more smoothly we have compiled the
following information for you.
- Room rates from $190.00 to $285.00 nightly, plus applicable taxes.
- Rates include a bountiful breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- All rates are double occupancy. Singles deduct $15.00. Add $20.00 for each additional
person in the Golf room and the Rooster/Hen.
- Within walking distance to art galleries, shops, restaurants, and Tlaquepaque.
- All rooms have private baths with whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces, TV/VCR, telephones,
bathrobes, and hair dryers.
- Most rooms have private outside decks with water and red rock views.
- Private creek side park for use by guests only.
- Some minimum stays may apply.
- Check-in time is 3-6 p.m. or as arranged.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Sorry, we have no facilities for pets, but local pet boarding is available.
- M/C, Visa, Am Ex, and Discover cards gladly accepted.
- Smoking allowed at selected outdoor locations only.
- Reservation deposit required within seven days of booking.
- 7-day advance cancellation notice required for deposit refund.
- Gift certificates are available.
- Please specify special dietary requirements when reservations are made.
- Video library available.
- Our Inn is a relaxing, romantic getaway with limited accommodations for children.
- Rates subject to change.