Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Newly emerged from
the earth, the cottages of The Homestead stand in harmony with the ancient oaks.
Natural gardens, meandering rock
walls, and clear blue skies lull you into the slower pace of a mountain retreat.
Inside, the meticulous attention to
detail, the warmth of yellow pine, and the hand troweled plaster and Saltillo tile floors
grace each cottage with a simple luxury.
rooms, romantic bedrooms, spacious bathrooms, and inviting country kitchens make your
cottage a haven of relaxation and privacy all year long.
In the winter, the fireplace warms
your soul while in the summer your private sitting area draws you outside to enjoy the
twilight and the magical stars.
The Homestead provides the modern amenities of
television, air conditioning, gas barbeque, maid service, in cottage massages, and
concierge assistance. At the main office those who need to keep in touch have access to a
telephone and fax machine.
Here to Check on Room Availability
For guests that own their horses and want to explore this area by
horseback, we have a stabling area for your equine friends. About 20% of our guests
love to bring their horses along to have luxury accommodations for both of you.
We can accommodate a maximum of 5 horses in 4 12' X 12' partially covered pipe corral
stalls and 1 uncovered 12' X 24' pipe stall. We have mapped out many of the trails
in nearby Sierra National Forest and Yosemite and assist you in planning your rides.
- The four cottage accommodations are $199.00 and $219.00 per night per couple.
- Extra person (adult or child) $25.00
- The Star Gazing Loft is $145.00 per night per couple.
- The Ranch House Up to 5 guests $349, 6 guests $374.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and personal checks.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends, and 3-4 night minimum for holidays.
- The Homestead is a non-smoking property including the grounds.
- The kitchens include stove, oven, microwave, utensils, dishes, coffeemakers, paper
towels, pots & pans, toaster, and packets of salt, pepper, and butter.
- All accommodations offer private label glycerin soap & shampoo, robes, hairdryers,
iron & ironing board, daily maid service.
- Concierge services, massages available, courtesy phone at office with internet access
for laptops & free local calls.
- 2 night minimum on weekends, 3-4 nights for holidays.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- No smoking on the premises- smoking area at entry gates.
- Reservations require a 50% deposit, refundable with 7 days notice of cancellation, 14
for holidays or for 2 cottages.
- Check-in time is between 4-6 P.M. Please call if you need to make different arrangements
Madera Wine Trail
Westbrook Wine Farm
Yosemite-Sierra Visitors Bureau
Zephyr Whitewater Expeditions
Williams Gallery West
A very private and romantic Yosemite
lodging getaway on 160 acres, surrounded by nature and nurtured by owners that care about
the quality of your time at The Homestead.
Hits Since 3/31/04