Carmel Country Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to The Carmel
Carmel Country Inn Bed and Breakfast features Romantic Studios & Spacious Suites,
all with Fireplaces & Luxury Baths in a quiet Garden Setting where your Pets are Always Welcome!
Carmel's Most Pet Friendly Inn
We know what an important part of our lives our pets are and love being able to welcome you and your pet guests to our dog friendly hotel in Carmel.
We ask that you follow the pet guidelines while visiting with your pet to insure that all guests, pets included, have a wonderful experience at our beautiful Carmel Bed and Breakfast.
Carmel Country Inn Bed and Breakfast offers a
great blend of convenience, comfort, romance, and surrounding natural beauty near the
beaches of beautiful Carmel by the Sea. Located near Monterey
on the Central California coast, Carmel Country Inn
is near the center of the village of Carmel, close to dozens of art
galleries, boutiques and a wide variety of restaurants yet in a quiet residential setting.
"When you are six thousand
miles away, you just want it to feel like home and it did!"
~ Barry & Brenda, UK
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
A Breakfast Buffet is provided daily in our country kitchen. Choose from an assortment of Individual Quiches, Fresh Baked French Pastries & Breads, Hot and Cold Cereals, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Yogurt, Juice, Peets Coffee, and an Variety of Tazo Teas, Cocoa and Chai.
- Private Baths
- Private Entrances
- Down comforters
- Off Street Parking
- Wireless Internet
- Afternoon Refreshments
- Refrigerators & Coffee Makers
- TVs/DVD Players
"Cozy, comfy, nice
amenities, beautiful flowers, helpful staff."
~ Jan & Ron, Melbourne, Australia
Carmel is home to Sunset Community and Cultural Center, the Harrison Memorial Library,
the Golden Bough Playhouse and the Outdoor Forest Theatre. The Sunset Center hosts many
cultural events, including the world famous Carmel Bach Festival and the Monterey County
Symphony, Dance Kids, and Carmel Performing Arts Festival. Visitors also enjoy the Carmel
Nearby activities include hiking, horseback riding, wine tasting, and golfing. Guests
also take pleasure in the Big Sur Coast, Carmel Mission, 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach,
Point Lobos State Park and Carmel Valley, whale watching, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey
Fisherman's Wharf, and Monterey's Cannery Row.
"We've found the perfect
Haven - we will be back Thank you"
~ Newal & Elizabeth, Suffern, NY
Rates and Policies
- Queen Studio: $195 - $245
- King Studio: $245 - $295
- Deluxe King Studio: $275 - $325
- Deluxe King Suite: $275 - $325
- Two Bedroom/One Bath Suite: $295 - $375
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suite: $395 - $495
- Luxury King Studio: $325 - $375
- Additional Person(s): $20 per person, per day
- Pet: $20 per pet, per day.
- All rates are subject to current 10% tax.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- A two night minimum stay on weekends is required.
- Holiday and Special Event dates may require additional night minimum requirements.
- A first night's deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee reservation.
- A reservation guarantees accommodations and rate. Specific rooms can not be guaranteed,
however, we will certainly try to accommodate your request.
- Should you need to cancel all or part of your reservation, we must receive notice of no
less than 7 days prior to your current scheduled arrival date. All cancellations are
subject to a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your current arrival date will be non
refundable unless your accommodations are rebooked for all portions of your stay. This
policy pertains to early check outs as well.
- Holiday and Special Event dates are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy.
...absolutely beautiful, charming and relaxing."
~ William & Victoria , Chicago, IL
Whether you are visiting
Monterey County for a relaxing retreat, vacation, anniversary, honeymoon, or business
trip, we hope to see you at Carmel Country Inn Bed and Breakfast!
Bed and Breakfast
Dolores Street & Third Avenue
P.O. Box 3756
Carmel, California 93921
Fax: (831) 625-2945
Innkeeper: Amy Johnson
Hits Since 6/19/06