Newly emerged from
the earth, the cottages of The Homestead stand in harmony with the ancient oaks.
Natural gardens, meandering rock
walls, and clear blue skies lull you into the slower pace of a mountain retreat.
Inside, the meticulous attention to
detail, the warmth of yellow pine, and the hand troweled plaster and Saltillo tile floors
grace each cottage with a simple luxury.
rooms, romantic bedrooms, spacious bathrooms, and inviting country kitchens make your
cottage a haven of relaxation and privacy all year long.
In the winter, the fireplace warms
your soul while in the summer your private sitting area draws you outside to enjoy the
twilight and the magical stars.
The Homestead provides the modern amenities of
television, air conditioning, gas barbeque, maid service, in cottage massages, and
concierge assistance. At the main office those who need to keep in touch have access to a
telephone and fax machine.
Here to Check on Room Availability
- COUNTRY AND GARDEN COTTAGES
# of Guests 2 3 4
Current rates through 12/01/2016 $259 $279 $299
12/02/2016 through 3/19/2017 $195 $215 $235
- NATIVE AMERICAN & ADOBE COTTAGES
# of Guests 2 3 4
Current rates through 12/01/2016 $239 $259 $279
12/02/2016 through 3/19/2017 $179 $194 $209
- STAR GAZING LOFT
# of Guests 2
Current rates through 12/01/2016 $179
12/02/2016 through 3/19/2017 $135
- THE RANCH HOUSE
# of Guests up to 4 up to 5 6
Current rates through 12/01/2016 $379 $399 $419
12/02/2016 through 3/19/2017 $287 $303 $319
- Extra person (adult or child) $25.00
- Room Tax: 11%
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and personal checks.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends, and 3-4 night minimum for holidays.
- The Homestead is a non-smoking property including the grounds.
- The kitchens include stove, oven, microwave, utensils, dishes, coffeemakers, paper
towels, pots & pans, toaster, and packets of salt, pepper, and butter.
- All accommodations offer private label glycerin soap & shampoo, robes, hairdryers,
iron & ironing board, daily maid service.
- Concierge services, massages available, courtesy phone at office with internet access
for laptops & free local calls.
- 2 night minimum on weekends, 3-4 nights for holidays.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- No smoking on the premises- smoking area at entry gates.
- Reservations require a 50% deposit, refundable with 7 days notice of cancellation, 14
for holidays or for 2 cottages.
- Check-in time is between 4-6 P.M. Please call if you need to make different arrangements
Madera Wine Trail
Westbrook Wine Farm
Yosemite-Sierra Visitors Bureau
Zephyr Whitewater Expeditions
Williams Gallery West
A very private and romantic Yosemite
lodging getaway on 160 acres, surrounded by nature and nurtured by owners that care about
the quality of your time at The Homestead.
Hits Since 3/31/04