Frisco Inn on Galena
Bed and Breakfast
Discover the perfect mountain getaway at the Frisco Inn on Galena Street, Summit County’s premier lodging experience. Let us show you our exceptional hospitality and service; our boutique hotel is the perfect setting to relax, reconnect, recreate, and rejuvenate.
Located in the heart of Frisco Colorado, the Inn is surrounded by six world class resorts: Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, Loveland and Vail. Our peaceful location is just 1/2 block off of Main Street …easy walking distance to the many fine restaurants and shops on Frisco’s Main Street, right out our back door.
The Inn boasts a light, spacious interior with fifteen beautifully furnished guest-rooms.
Each bedroom is complete with a 32″ flat screen television, a private bathroom, and serene mountain views. Private balconies in some rooms provide an opportunity to appreciate our fresh Colorado mountain air.
Choose from an appealing variety of room configurations, from the luxurious King Tower room to our Family Suite.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
Common areas include a magnificent great room complete with a fireplace and mini library. The large dining area seats up to 32 people and can be used in conjunction with a walk-out deck for special occasions. The whirlpool/hot tub and sauna sit adjacent to the sun-drenched deck. Our game room, complete with a pool table, foosball table, and board games, provides hours of entertainment with family and friends. Our gear room is available for storing equipment.
Our nutritious gourmet breakfast includes a variety of delicious hot and cold dishes, all prepared from scratch daily, fresh baked goods, hot and cold cereal, fruit, juices, tea, and custom-made espresso, cappuccino, and latte drinks. After the day’s activities enjoy complimentary wine, Hors D’oeuvres, cheese, homemade soup and other treats in the warm and spacious common areas.
The Frisco Inn on Galena Street is a non-smoking and no-pet establishment. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Frisco Inn on Galena, Frisco’s exclusive boutique hotel, provides exceptional amenities designed to make your stay more comfortable, enjoyable, and relaxing.
- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast with our Cappuccino and Espresso service
- Complimentary Afternoon Wine and Hors D’oeuvres
- Sun Deck with magnificent mountain views, adjacent hot tub, sauna, and BBQ Grill
- All rooms are equipped with 32” flat panel TV, HDTV, and Phone
- Each room has a DVD player and the INN has a large DVD library to choose from
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Living Room with mini-library, relaxing seating, and fireplace
- Game Room with pool and foosball table and board games
- Sports equipment storage and tuning room
- Expansive meeting, conference, and special event facilities
- Our location, in the center of historic Frisco is the perfect locale for your Summit County vacation:
- Ideal for shopping, dining, and late night fun.
- Just a few feet to the free Summit Stage bus stops providing all day transportation throughout Summit County.
- Just down the street from the regional bike path serving Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Dillon, Silverthorne, and Vail
- Easy access to all major resorts and recreational facilities
Free, on-site guest parking
- Enjoy the convenience of buying your Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, A-Basin, Loveland, and Vail/Beaver Creek lift tickets at the Inn
- Laundry Service
- Overnight Ski Tuning Service
- Access to exceptional private club/fitness center
Breakfast with our Cappuccino and Espresso service Complimentary Afternoon Wine and
Our central location in the
historic district provides easy access to Frisco's finest dining, shopping, and nightlife!
- Cycling - Abundant scenic bike paths & mountain bike trails
- Fishing - Some of the best cold water fishing anywhere
- Sailing & Windsurfing - Lake Dillon & Green Mountain Reservoir
- Golfing - Several championship courses
- Hiking - Eagles Nest Wilderness Area & Arapaho National Forest
- River Rafting, Kayaking, & Rock Climbing
- Ghost Towns & Mine Tours
- Skiing at Nearby Ski Areas: Beaver Creek, Loveland, Vail, Arapahoe Basin,
Keystone, Copper Mountain and Breckenridge
Join us at the Frisco Inn on Galena
and experience the tranquility of Frisco and the Rockies with easy access to all of the
wonders and recreation nearby.