The Morgan Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Your 'Sentimental Journey' begins at
THE MORGAN INN in
lovely Pawcatuck, Connecticut
Travel back to the days of Big Band and
Hear the sounds of Glenn Miller, The Andrew Sisters, Mary Martin.
Our lovely antiques complete your journey back to the bygone era of the 1940's....
All within minutes of Mystic Seaport, Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun
Casinos, Connecticut Coast boating and beaches, romantic Stonington
Vineyard in Rhode Island. The Morgan Inn
is the perfect weekend getaway this Summer vacation.
We offer a local flavor born and raised in New England."
Our 1928 restored colonial has captured the elegance of the 1940's with lovely themed
rooms. This early 20th century home began as a family estate and became an Inn in 1961.
It's namesake Charles W. Morgan, the famous whaling industry giant once roamed this area
of Connecticut. His fishing vessel resides on display in Mystic
Harbor. Our unique Inn has been refurbished down to the curve of the pane glass
windows, french doors, fixtures.
Our rooms have been named after romantic love songs from the early 1900’s.The sheet music sets the pace as we strive to give our rooms the feeling of “home away from home” in the 1940’s.
All of our rooms offer a queen bed, private bath, cable TV, CD player, VCR, wireless high speed internet, paddle fan, and air conditioner. Relax and Reminisce.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
We are featured in:
The New York Daily News
The Stonington Times
See the many things to do to fill
your days, while staying with us
- Mystic Seaport.
- Mystic Aquarium
- Nautilus & Submarine Force Museum
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center
- Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut
- Millstone Information & Science Center
- Florence Griswold Museum
- Stonington and Chamard Vineyards
- Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Garde Arts Center
- Eugene O'Neill Theater Center
- Summer Music at Harkness
- Goodspeed Opera House
- Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center
- Rocky Neck State Park. East Lyme
- Gillette Castle State Park
- Capt John's Sport Fishing
- Mystic Whaler Cruises
- Project Oceanology
- Essex Steam Train & Riverboat
- ...and much much more!
Planning a Wedding, Reception, or
The Morgan Inn is the perfect place.
Contact Us for Pricing and Availability
- Check In Time: Between 3 and 6 PM unless otherwise arranged
- Check Out Time: 11a.m.
- Full Breakfast is Available from 8-10AM
- No Smoking
- One night's payment in advance is required for a reservation. Confirmation will be
returned either by mail or e-mail.
- Cancellation must be made in writing, more than 7 days prior to reservation for credit
The full cost of the stay is charged if cancellation is made within seven days or less of
the expected arrival date.
- There is a $50 per night processing fee on all refund
- The deposit requirements and cancellation policy also applies to reservations guaranteed
by a credit card.
There is no refund for early departure.
- Young children who appreciate antiques are welcome. Parents are responsible for the
conduct and safety of their children
Did you realize we're located
only a 1/2 mi. from the Westerly,R.I.
Amtrak Station--getting here is easy!
It is our goal that you
enjoy a memorable stay at The Morgan Inn.
Bed and Breakfast
16 South Broad Street
Pawcatuck, (Mystic Area) Connecticut 06379
Innkeepers: Linda & Don Allen
Hits Since 3/21/05