Bed & Breakfast Inn
St. Augustine, Florida
19th Century City Living
21th Century Luxury
Fully restored "from the ground
up", this certified historic structure is listed in the National Registry and
located on the horse drawn carriage route.
We started with our team of designers and construction consultants and told them to put
all the luxury features into this century-old St. Augustine home. Months of labor
produced a complete set of detailed blueprints that was approved by the St. Augustine
Historical Architectural Review Board. The restoration was soon underway. Now it's
ready for you.
Fully restored, Centennial House is a premier eight room inn offering simple elegance in a comforting atmosphere with private luxury baths, oversized whirlpools, fireplaces, cable TV/VCR, complimentary video library, sound insulation for privacy, and climate control in each room.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
Centennial House is perfectly situated within walking distance to local
attractions, shopping, restaurants and the intercoastal waterfront.
"All the rooms are
- Florida's Finest Inns and Bed & Breakfasts
"A welcome sense of
subdued style....a thoroughly modern class act"
- Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel
"Luxury in the historic district"
- The Complete Guide to
Bed & Breakfasts
"There is a garden courtyard where you can sit and bask in the historic
- Fodor's Road Guide USA
Centennial House is detailed with the finest appointments and our
personal service, attentiveness and genuine concern for the comfort of our guests.
19th Century City
21th Century Luxury
- Listed in the National Registry as a "certified historic structure"
- 19th century aesthetics
- 10 foot ceilings
- Serene garden courtyard
- Quaint sitting areas
- Full gourmet breakfast served with the hospitality of a bygone era
- Gas fireplaces in larger rooms
- Private luxury baths
- Oversized whirlpools
- In room telephones
- Individual climate controls in each room
- Sound insulation for privacy
- Queen, King and California King size beds
- Down pillows and blankets and Egyptian cotton towels (Cotton and synthetic bedding
available upon request)
- Cable TV and VCRs
- Complementary Centennial House video library
- Handicap accessible/Barrier free room
- New safety installations, such as sprinklers and alarm system
- And for the business traveler, wireless internet connection, print, copy, and fax
Voted as one of the top B&Bs in Arringtons Inn Traveler
- 2004 Book of Lists
"Best for Walking to Shops & Restaurants"
- 2005 Book of Lists