An Inn of Luxary.....A House of Aloha
Vacation on the Big Island of Hawaii! Getaway to a peaceful retreat in the tropical paradise that is the Hawaiian Islands. Whether you are planning a quiet weekend, Hawaiian wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, business meeting, or romantic getaway - Waianuhea is a luxurious alternative to a Hawaii hotel.
Waianuhea is a soothing, peaceful, and luxurious Hawaii bed and breakfast. Located in beautiful Ahualoa above the town of Honokaa on the Big Island of Hawaii, Waianuhea's Hawaii lodging combines a sense of remote retreat with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings.
Waianuhea proves that remote living does not have to exclude modern convenience. Our electricity is solar generated and internet access and TV programming is provided via satellite. Clear phone service is a result of an ingenious marriage of cell phones, car kits and roof-top antennae. We also provide DVD and CD players in each room, along with a large DVD collection for your enjoyment.Hawaii Accommodations at Waianuhea - Lodging on the Big Island of Hawaii
In addition to our luxurious accommodations, Waianuhea also offers a large, spacious Great Room. Perfect for family gatherings, weddings, business meetings, retreats, and group activities.
We have five wonderful rooms to offer the discriminating traveler: two queen bed rooms, two large king bed rooms, and one full suite, with special large soaking tubs in the king room baths. Gas and wood stoves complement and warm the three larger rooms.
In Room Amenities Include:
Alarm Clock, Bath Robes, Data Port,
Hairdryer, Ironing Board, Radio, TV
A hot gourmet breakfast greets the traveler each morning. Continental breakfast in your room is also an option. We can arrange other amenities such as massages, catering, and tours to fulfill your vacation dreams.
|Come and let us pamper you with amenities such as:|
Escape to the serenity that is Waianuhea. Enjoy the views of the summit of Mauna Kea above and magnificent Pacific Ocean below. Spend the day on the grounds with many beautiful spots for a lazy picnic. Quiet country back roads make for great bike rides and long walks, or explore nearby old Honokaa town with its western charm.
Waianuhea is centrally located on the Big Island of Hawaii, halfway between Kona and Hilo on the slopes of Mauna Kea. Nestled at the 2500-foot elevation on the lush rural Hamakua coast, we offer the visitor a different perspective of life in Hawaii. After a full day of sightseeing on the island, Waianuhea provides a cool welcome home. Often in the afternoon the Waianuhea (fragrant mountain mist) will envelope the land in beauty and mystery.
|* All rates are per night, single or double occupancy.
* GET and TAT taxes will be added.
* Check-in time is from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Later check-in may be possible with advance arrangement. Please inquire.
* Check-out time is 11 a.m. We will be happy to store your bags should you wish to enjoy the public areas of Waianuhea later than 11 a.m.
* Smoking is permitted outside only. We have three rooms with adjoining covered outside areas for our smoking friends. If you desire one of these rooms, please be sure to notify us in advance so we can reserve one for you.
* Children are most welcome at Waianuhea. However, we must request that all children under the age of eight be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. There are many hazards for small children at Waianuhea and safety is a big concern for us all.
* Deposit & Cancellation Policy A deposit of one night's room rate plus applicable taxes is due upon booking. If your plans change, notifying us more than 72 hours prior to arrival will entitle you to a full refund. If you notify us less than 72 hours prior to arrival, you will forfeit your deposit unless we are able to rebook the room. Thank you for your understanding in this!
Waianuhea is a member of
the following associations:
Hawaii Island Bed & Breakfast Association
Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
Professional Association of Innkeepers International (PAII)
Hits Since 11/11/08