Bed and Breakfast
For your next business
or recreational visit to Indianapolis, make plans to stay at Nestle Inn.
Nestle Inn is located in
historic Chatham Arch and is convenient to downtown business as well as
the night life and dining on nearby Massachusetts Avenue. Sports fans are minutes
away from the Pacers, Colts and Indians. Music and entertainment fans are
similarly close to the symphony, theatres, art galleries and live music venues.
Nestle Inn has 4
guest rooms and 1 suite.
All have private baths, TV, VCR,
phone, voice mail, and data port.
Sleep late, get up early, take your coffee in your
room. We provide flexibility and options for your breakfast experience:
- Weekdays: Wake up to freshly ground Nestle Inn special blend coffee and tea
service and then step right next door (it's 20 steps! Really!) to Henry's Coffee
Bistro a neighborhood favorite that claims to serve the best coffee downtown.
Breakfast and lunch are served all day. Enjoy their free wi fi and artwork from local
artisits. This complimentary option is included in the price of your room each
- Weekends: Wake up to our tapas style breakfast at the Inn served with
freshly ground Nestle Inn special blend coffee and tea service. Enjoy assorted
juices, homemade breakfast pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt and much more! Tapas
style means small bites of breakfast food......but there is nothing small about our
breakfast. Our urban style breakfast is not to be missed! This
complimentary option is included in the price of your room each morning.
- Flexibility and privacy for breakfast reflect the individualized service guests
have come to expect at Nestle Inn. Many guests find these breakfast options enhance the
unique neighborhood, city life experience at Nestle Inn
Common areas include
a parlor, library, lobby and a second floor seating area, snack bar, microwave and
refrigerator for guest use.
Full breakfast daily.
Available for small meetings and conferences.
Indianapolis Speedway , NCAA Hall of Champions, Indianapolis Jazz Fest, ATP Hardcourt
Tennis Championships, Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis Children Museum, White River Gardens,
Indiana Black Expo.
These recreational facilities and attractions are all within 5 miles of Nestle Inn Bed
- Check in 4pm to 6pm or by arrangement
- Check out 11am
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or cash accepted
- Rates will vary for special events and may include minimum stays
- We accept government rates and provide a discount for members of the military, public
safety and senior citizens
- All rates quoted are for single or double occupancy
- Extra persons can be accomodated for $25 per person. We have a limited number of roll a
- While we love animals, we are sorry that we cannot provide lodging for your furry
And, while we love children, only children over the age of 12 may experience the Nestle
Inn (unless you are booking the entire house for your family)
- Nestle Inn and its rooms are all non smoking. However, smoking of cigarettes, cigars and
pipes are allowed on the porch or outside of the Inn
- Room rates do not include the Indiana 17% tax for sales and lodging
- Whole house bookings and special events can be arranged.
- Cancellation policy
Nestle Inn is a small property where every guest reservation made is both important and
special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please
contact us at least 7 days prior to your arrival date so that we may have the opportunity
to rebook your room (s). If we are unable to rebook your room (s) a $25.00 cancellation
fee per room will be charged. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less
than 7 days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must
ask that your reservation remain as reserved. If we can rebook your room (s) a full or
partial refund will be made Whole house bookings and special event reservations require 30
day cancellation notice for a full or partial refund.
Nestle Inn Bed and
Breakfast is a member of the following associations:
Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Assoc.
Bed & Breakfast
637 N. East Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Toll Free: 877-339-5200
Innkeepers: Robert and Leesa Smith
Hits Since 8/13/01