King's Port Inn
Bed and Breakfast
The Kings Port
Inn is located in the heart of Kennebunkports most famous seaside village and just
steps from Dock Square with its unique boutique shops, galleries, restaurants and marinas.
The King’s Port Inn Hotel offers a unique lodging experience in the heart of Kennebunkport, Maine’s most famous seaside village on the beautiful Southern Maine coast and is within walking distance to Kennebunk Beach and Dock Square with its specialty boutiques, shops and galleries. Nearby restaurants and cafés offer menus to satisfy any palate, with fresh caught lobster from the gulf of Maine. The surrounding resort area offers the opportunity to experience a variety of activities that are sure to create memorable vacation experiences such as sailing, kayaking, biking, fishing, whale watches, golf courses, antiquing, museums, historical sites, nature preserves, outlet shopping, amusement parks or just relaxing in the sun on our beautiful beaches.
We offer 34 handsomely designed guest rooms and suites all with marble tiled bathrooms and granite counter tops. We also offer luxurious accommodations with fireplaces, 2 person marble Jacuzzi tubs with dual showers.
The King's Port Inn,
in Kennebunkport, Maine, is a luxury country inn, offering comfortable accommodations
along with up scale rooms with four poster beds, hot tubs and gas fireplaces.
There are 33 spacious and comfortable rooms to choose from, all with
breakfast included. Select from rooms with two queen beds to rooms with a king poster bed
many with marble Jacuzzi spa tubs. And we always provide personal service with a smile! We
have a wide range of Inn Amenities designed to make your stay in Kennebunkport
the ultimate vacation getaway.
We also have a Luxurious Three Room Presidential Suite, which offers a
private two person marble Jacuzzi off the bath, a completely equipped kitchen, a private
bedroom with king-sized bed, and a full sized living room with a queen sleep sofa.
The King's Port Inn, Bed and
Breakfast, in Kennebunkport, Maine, offers a unique and free Pantry Sideboard Breakfast,
an Entertainment Room with mini theater and surround sound and computer compatible digital
In the conference room, off the parlor, there is a surround sound audio/visual system
with a 10 foot screen where movies and sports events can be viewed. The system is computer
compatible for conferences and seminars and can accommodate up to 25 persons privately.
Both rooms can be utilized for larger functions which can be catered locally.
- Pantry Sideboard Breakfast
- Starbucks Coffee and an assortment of Tazo teas
- Surround sound Mini-Theater
- Soaps and shampoos in all guest rooms
- In-room telephones with data ports
- Hair dryers, irons, ironing boards available
- Mini-Refrigerators in all rooms
- Cable Television
- Wine glasses and corkscrews available
- Spacious Inn Parking Lot
- Luxury Jacuzzi rooms
- Attractive Seasonal Specials and Off-season Packages
- Haddock chowder and hot mulled cider for
And to help you get around Town we
Special Dinner Package Reservations arranged
Restaurant guides and menus available
Help with planning daily trips and sight-seeing arrangements
Bicycle storage in a covered lock-up area
The Parker House Café at the King’s Port Inn offers the ideal setting for any small event. We offer a comfortable, upscale atmosphere with fully stocked cocktail bar for parties of 10 to 35 people.
We specialize in:
* Small weddings
* Rehearsal Dinners
* Birthday Parties
* Anniversary Parties
* Baby Showers
* Bridal Showers
* Business Meetings
WE DO NOT OFFER COURTESY BLOCKS FOR WEDDINGS DURING THE MONTHS OF JULY AND AUGUST.
You can provide your own food or Kings Port Inn would be happy to provide a list of area caterers.
We would be happy to work with you to create the perfect event based on your individual needs.
Please call us (1-800-286-5767), stop by or email us with your questions.
We will offer you a price quote within 24 hours of your inquiry. All prices depend on the size of your group.
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM (sorry, we do not offer early check-ins)
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM (sorry, we do not offer late check-outs)
- Rates: $89 249 - Suite: $159 -279
- All room rates are based upon double occupancy with Pantry Sideboard Breakfast.
- Midweek = Sun - Thursday Nights. Weekend = Friday & Saturday Nights
- Children Under 12 are free.
- $15 per extra person over age 12 (in excess of 2)
- Cot roll-a-way beds needed ($15 each).
- Maximum occupancy is 4 to 5 persons per room depending upon the room.
- No minimum stay required most of the off-season except, Christmas Prelude, New Year's
and Valentines weekend when there is a Two-Night minimum. There are minimum stay
requirements in July & August.
- A 50% deposit is required to guarantee a reservation. MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover
Card, Travelers Checks, and personal checks accepted for deposits.
- Room Rates are subject to a 7% Maine Lodging Tax.
- Lodging Taxes are usually included in Special Package prices.
- All Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Sorry, but no pets at the Kings Port Inn,
- Sorry, No Pets
- Cancellation Policy
Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel your reservation before fourteen (14) days
prior to arrival date (less a $20 processing and handling fee). Should you need to cancel
within that 14-day period, you will forfeit your deposit; unless we are able to fill the
room, then you will not be charged. 30 Days notice required when canceling groups and bus
Local attractions include several museums, boating clubs, golf courses, tennis courts,
nature trails, lighthouses, and Walker's Point (summer home of former President
Bush). Additionally, Kennebunkport sponsors a variety of seasonal promotions, such
as February is for Lovers, Blessing of the Fleet, Fourth of July Fireworks, and Christmas
Gift certificates are
Bed and Breakfast
P.O. Box 1172
Kennebunkport, Maine 04046
(207) 967-4340 (800) 286-5767
Fax: (207) 967-4810
Innkeepers: Mark Kudas and Jack Kudas
Home Page: www.kingsportinn.com
Hits Since 6/13/00