Old Fort Inn & Resort
Bed and Breakfast
Old Fort Inn & Resort Bed and Breakfast, is an
Historic New England Inn in Kennebunkport, Maine.
The Old Fort Inn & Resort Bed and Breakfast
offers gracious hospitality and spacious, elegantly antique appointed guest lodgings. The
unique charm of this 16 guest room bed and breakfast Inn continues to
attract visitors from around the world. Just off the beaten path, situated on fifteen
acres, a quiet road leads from the bed and breakfast Inn to pristine Kennebunkport
beaches, the rugged Atlantic coast, or Dock Square,
located in the center of Kennebunkport, ME.
Charter member of the Select
Registry since 1978
One of Kennebunkport, Maine's exceptional country bed and
breakfast inns, is the secret treasure of Old Fort Inn
Bed and Breakfast. No matter the
seasonspring, summer, autumn or winter, the Old
Fort Inn Bed and Breakfast affords visitors to New England's
Kennebunkport, Maine a welcoming atmosphere in which to unwind and relax. The Inn
welcomes many quests who return year after year to enjoy our exceptional lodging
accommodations, excellent service and elegant atmosphere.
Choose spacious accommodations
from any of our sixteen
exquisite antique appointed guest rooms.
All 16 rooms and suites
feature private baths, phones, A/C, cable TV and enclosed deluxe wet bars. Some rooms
offer gas fireplaces, heated tile bathroom floors and Jacuzzi baths.
All rooms and suites feature welcoming
king or queen size beds and comfortable sitting areas. The English appointed
apartment size suites with canopied beds provide an elegant atmosphere of style and
The Old Fort Inn & Resort offers a variety of Kennebunkport hotel guest rooms with exceptional amenities befitting the hotel’s casually sophisticated style. Luxuriously appointed with plush bedding, all guest rooms are comfortable relaxing respites. With designer linens and a soothing palette each room has its own unique inviting ambiance. While guest rooms may vary in size, style and location, all rooms offer the following amenities:
- A welcome amenity upon arrival
- In room wet bar with complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Gourmet in room snacks
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Feather top beds with sumptuous linens
- Turkish Towels and bedding
- Custom-made Telegraph Hill bathrobes
- Air-conditioning in each room
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room sitting areas with overstuffed chairs
- Lit and fog-free make-up mirror
- Luxurious bath amenities
- iPod docking station with sound bar
- Two line speaker phone with free local calls (Within the US and parts of Canada) and voice mail
- Gas Fireplaces in many rooms and suites
The hallway has a wonderful
collection of antique fashion prints and antique clothing enclosed in shadow boxes.
|What some of our guests are
"So relaxing, peaceful, with an added touch of
antique elegance and charm!"
Sue & Gildo DiMambero
"It has become easy to recommend your Inn to our friends. It requires one word,
Impeccable! Once again Thank you.
David & Anne Sombortez
"We just completed an 8 day swing through Ma, Me, NH, VT, CT, RI and stayed at
different B&B's throughout. Our opinion is yours was the best. The accommodations,
breakfast and friendliness you guys expressed made our visit there a lasting
memory. Congratulations. We are in the hotel business ourselves and strive for the same
reviews. Thanks for a great stay."
"A fantastic bed, wonderful linens, plush towels, robes, and stocked bar. After
working in hospitality for over 25 years I see you have spared no expense.
Roy & Priscilla Drierer
"This trip was our first excursion to Maine. We want to thank you
for your warm hospitality and beautiful accommodations. We hope to be returning for many
years to come!
Kim & Lou Franco
The Inn is within a 5-minute
ride to two 18-hole golf courses and just 1-1/4 miles from the village center (Dock
Some things to do.....
- Relax in our heated pool
- Tennis on our private court
- Deep-sea fishing
- Quiet walks along the rugged coast
- Wander the many winding country roads
- Golf at two 18-hole golf courses
- Stroll miles of sand beaches
- Antique shops and art galleries
Rates and Policies
- Rates: $125 - $575
Additional Person: $25
- A two night minimum stay, JulyLabor
Day, all weekends, and Fall Foliage.
- Three night minimum stay all holiday weekends.
- There is a 7 night minimum for rental of The Cottage.
- All rates include a buffet breakfast and 1 hour of free tennis daily.
- Free Parking
- Reservations Required, Advance Deposits
A deposit equal to 50% of the entire stay is required on all multi night reservations or the full amount on one night stays. Deposits must be received within seven business days. Credit card numbers are accepted for advance deposits; however, please note that your credit card will be charged at the time the reservation is made. All deposits are applied to the last night of a reservation.
- Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be cancelled at least 14 days prior to arrival. There is a $50 processing fee for all cancellations outside of the 14 days period. Reservations that are cancelled less than 14 days before arrival will forfeit the advance deposit. Inclement weather or a change in travel plans is not sufficient for early departure.
- Arrival Time 3 PM
- Check Out 11AM
- Late ArrivalPrior arrangements must be made for any late arrivals.
- Children over 12 welcome
- We are sorry, but we are unable to accept Pets.
- We provide a healthy Smoke-Free Environment for all our guests.
- We accept American Express, Master Card, Visa
Old Fort Inn Bed and Breakfast is a member
of the following associations:
Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America
Fort Inn & Resort
Bed and Breakfast
8 Old Fort Avenue
Kennebunkport, Maine 04046
Toll Free (800) 828-3678
Fax: (207) 967-4547
Home Page: www.oldfortinn.com
Innkeepers: David & Sheila Aldrich
Hits Since 3/03/04