The Inn at Stockbridge
Bed and Breakfast
A great bed and breakfast inn is a
captivating combination of wonderful guests,
a gracious staff, magical surroundings, delicious foods, and luxurious rooms.
||Set back far from the road on twelve secluded acres just
one mile from downtown Stockbridge is the white pillared Inn. The Inn is a turn of the
century Georgian style mansion built in 1906. It was lovingly restored to a bed &
breakfast in 1982.
The Inn is filled with antiques and remains elegant and comfortable.
Whether chatting over complimentary cheese and wine or splashing in the pool, the
atmosphere of being among friends predominates. The architecture of the mansion was
duplicated in the cottage house with its four white columns and grand porch, however, the
magic lies inside these theme rooms.
The Berkshires - A Four Season
During the summer months it is home to the Boston Symphony Orchestra at
Tanglewood, as well as Jacobs Pillow and The Berkshire
and Williamstown Theater Festivals. In the fall enjoy the wonderful
colors that the changing seasons brings. The Winter months offers excellent downhill and
cross country skiing facilities and in the Spring, stroll the Norman Rockwell
and Clarke Art Museums. Year round the Berkshires offer a full range of
excellent restaurants, antiquing, shopping and historic attractions.
Each morning enjoy an elegant gourmet breakfast by
candlelight featuring fresh seasonal fruit, home baked goods and sumptuous entrees. We
enjoy our guests and love preparing little surprises, perhaps a bouquet of flowers for
that special someone, an intimate surprise, anniversary or birthday gathering. Let us know
how we can make your visit special!
Guests have also enjoyed using the Inn for small intimate weddings, family gatherings,
bridal showers, corporate retreats and special occasion weekends. Our large common areas
and spacious grounds accommodate a variety of uses. Please call for your special needs.
Rooms & Suites
Guests love the extraordinary attention to detail in each and every room at our Stockbridge inn. We have made it a goal to provide a relaxing, yet unique bed and breakfast experience at our family-owned and operated property near Lenox, Mass.
Our 16 years of experience in providing excellence in hospitality has resulted in three buildings that house a wide variety of rooms. Some are traditional and feminine, others are stately and elegant, and some are over-the-top themed rooms.
No matter which you choose, your stay at The Inn at Stockbridge will be unforgettable!
Rates: $170 - $395
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
- All rates are per-night, double occupancy (extra person in room - $35), and include a complimentary gourmet breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese. Each room has a private bath, air conditioning, and telephone.
- Tanglewood lodging stays require a 30-day cancellation notice prior to the event, and refunded deposits are subject to a 10% service charge of the reserved stay.
- If you arrive after your scheduled arrival date or leave before your scheduled departure date, you are responsible for the dates reserved in advance
- A 9.7% state and hotel tax and 5% service fee are applied to daily room rates.
- Minimum Stay: For weekends during the Tanglewood summer season, we ask for a three-night minimum stay. A three-night minimum also applies on holiday weekends.
- We ask for a two-night minimum stay during summer midweek and during the fall foliage season.
- Two-night weekends are otherwise required, especially in fireplace/whirlpool rooms. There may be exceptions for last-minute reservations.
- Deposits & Refunds: Full payment is required for a one-night stay. A 50% deposit is required for stays of two nights or longer. Deposits will be refunded only if notice of cancellation is received in our office 14 days prior to the intended date of arrival, thirty days in July & August. Upon cancellation, a service charge of $50.00 per room will be deducted from deposit, 10% of stay in the summer.
- For cancellations of 14 days or less (30 days in July & August) guest is responsible for the full value of reservation as reserved.. Guests who arrive after their intended arrival date or check out before their intended departure date are responsible for the days reserved in full.
Cancellation: We do realize that situations arise which make cancellations necessary, but we must maintain our policy. A credit towards a future stay (with restrictions) may be possible if we are able to re-book the rooms that were cancelled.
- Payment: Personal Checks are preferred; however we also accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express.
- Please indicate if you are taking advantage of our Inn's Specials and Packages at time of reservation.
- Please indicate if you are using promotions and gift certificates by third parties (e.g. Select Registry, B&B finder etc.) at the time of reservation. Use of promotions and gift certificates other than those issued directly by the Inn at Stockbridge may be limited to specific rooms and dates.
- Smoking: The Inn is a non-smoking facility.
- Children: Children over 12 are welcome.
- Pets: We have made arrangements with a kennel 1/2 mile from the inn to board your dog. This is a wonderful place for your special friend.
- CHECK IN between 2-7 p.m.
- CHECK OUT by 11 a.m
Included in many guidebooks.
Best Places to kiss, Frommers, Pam Laniers Elegant Inn.
The Inn at Stockbridge is a member of the
Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Hits Since 5/8/00