Bed and Breakfast
Located 5 minutes from
25 Minutes from Columbia, Missouri
Churchill Memorial, Katy Trail, Wineries,
Biking, Bicycle Rentals, Golf, Restaurants, Antiquing, Town Festivals, Antique and Rare
Car Museum, Firefighters Museum, Fishing, Parks, Community Theater
Featured as a "best bet"
and one of the best Bed and Breakfast establishments in Missouri in the St. Louis Post
Dispatch, The Loganberry Inn Bed and Breakfast looks forward to greeting you as their
The Loganberry Inn
is located 5 minutes from I-70, between Columbia and St. Louis,
Missouri. Herman, Jefferson City and Columbia
are all within 40 miles. The Bed and Breakfast Inn is a grand Victorian built in 1899 in
Fulton Missouri chosen Top 10
places to discover Midwest charm
USA Today June 2005
Top 10 places to visit in the Midwest, Midwest Living Magazine
Best of the Midwest
The Inn has had many famous guest from all over the world including Margaret
Thatcher and Scotland Yard detectives in 1996 and Polish
President and Nobel Peace Prize winner, Lech Walesa
with it's stained glass and marble fireplaces, is graciously decorated and furnished with
English and French antiques. The B&B has many amenities including down comforters,
gourmet breakfast (in bed, if you wish), and fine linens, robes and slippers. Cathy's
special recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies and beverages are served on arrival. All rooms
have wonderful, comfortable beds, a sitting area, TV, VCR, phone, and private baths with
All rooms have wonderful,
comfortable beds, a sitting area, TV, VCR, phone, and private baths with shower.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
A luxurious full breakfast is served daily.
One of the highlights of enjoying Missouri travel accommodations at the Loganberry Inn is indulging in our delicious bed and breakfast recipes. All diets are accomodated including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan. Innkeeper Cathy, who is also a celebrity chef at the Dierbergs Cooking School in St. Louis, loves to create and prepare scrumptious breakfast dishes for her guests.
At Loganberry Inn
you start your day with a full gourmet breakfast. Every morning brings new treats. Begin
with a fruit course such as Maple Baked Apples or Cinnamon Pears with Raspberry Coulis.
You have a choice of 10 coffees or 7 types of tea, and several kinds of juice. Next will
follow such goodies as:
- Homemade Granola with Yogurt or Milk
- Chili Rellenos Quiche and Ricotta and Orange Blintzes
- Crab and Artichoke Frittata and Crunchy Banana Stuffed French Toast
- Sausage and Hashbrown Quiche and French Toast Marnier
- Eggs Florentine and Carmel-Pecan Waffles
- Apple Smoked Bacon and Strawberry Mousse Crepes
Breakfast is served on fine china and
crystal in our elegant dining room, or if you prefer, a tasty breakfast basket in your
Cathy is a celebrity chef at the
Dierbergs Cooking schools in St. Louis
- Beautiful Inn in National Historic District.
- Many amenities, including cozy robes, down comforters, crackling fireplace in parlor,
coffee service just outside your room.
- Luxury linens.
- Lavish full breakfasts, changing daily and served on bone china and crystal.
- Freshly baked cookies upon arrival.
- Phones and remote control color TV with cable.
- Office desk and FAX available.
- Smoking outside only.
- Free workout facilities and tennis courts nearby.
- Birthday, wedding and anniversary celebration packages.
Intimate Wedding Packages
We provide a serene and elegant setting for your romantic, intimate
wedding ceremony and reception. Our aim is a beautiful and sacred event, complete and
inexpensive, that relieves you of the stress and work for you and your beloved. The
historic 1899 Loganberry Inn with beautiful parlor and dining room, and our garden with 24
foot wedding gazebo, will provide an elegant background for you to celebrate your special
All you need to provide is your wedding clothing, rings and license. You
may bring your own witnesses, or we will provide them for you. After you say I
do, you and your guests can enjoy an elegantly presented cake and bubbly reception.
Our complete Intimate Wedding Package for two to four includes the following: Minister*
Two Witnesses* Fresh Flower Bouquet* Unity Candle* Three Layer Wedding Cake Decorated with
Fresh Flowers* Sparkling Grape Juice or Champaign Toast* Keepsake Crystal Stemware for the
Bride and Groom* Rose Petals* Serving and Clean Up*
Let us help you make your wedding day
a dream come true!
things to do at our B&B or in the Fulton area
- Escape the 21st Century in our Victorian neighborhoods and downtown square.
- Delight in a movie at our old fashioned cinema.
- Trace the westward expansion at the Historical Society Museum.
- Discover and delight in treasures in our Antique shops.
- Visit a old fashioned country store.
- Carry a cup of coffee out to the porch to enjoy the morning sunshine
- Tour a Winery.
- Climb through the Berlin Wall.
- Savor a "brown cow" at our old fashioned soda fountain.
- Visit 17th Century London church.
- Savor fare from down home country to uptown gourmet.
- Sip a glass of iced tea under the grape arbor.
- Visit the Winston Churchill Memorial and Museum.
- Dine in a real Post Office.
- Attend a horse show.
- Participate in a civil war battle reenactment.
- Visit an antique and collectible auto museum.
- Take the "King's Row" tour and see memorabilia.
- Bike our covered bridge trail.
- Bike the Katy Trail.
- Picnic, Fish or Hike in a State Park.
- Enjoy the Fulton Art League Jazz Festival.
- Tour the cemetery from 17-1800's.
- Savor a pampering breakfast in bed.
- Relax with a massage.
- Tour a state Capitol and Museum.
- Wander into an antique store.
- Toast marshmallows in the fireplace.
- Wander on brick paved lanes lined with turn of the century homes.
- Enjoy a romantic horse drawn carriage ride.
- Explore and Appreciate Fine Art in the Kemper Center for Arts.
- Visit a country auction.
- Tour the Governor's Mansion.
- Wrap yourself in a blanket in front of the fireplace.
- Take a nature walk at Runge Nature Center.
- Take a Champaign picnic on a blanket in the gazebo.
- Take part in a murder mystery.
- Attend a football game with a warm blanket and a thermos of hot chocolate.
- Take a fall foliage drive or walk.
- Tour the nation's only Veterinary Museum.
- Play a round of golf.
- Enjoy a walking tour.
- Hike Rock Bridge Park.
- Have a tearoom lunch.
- Feed the ducks and swans on the pond.
- Take in some summer theater.
- Play miniature golf.
- Enjoy a music festival.
- Enjoy the Fulton Art League Festival.
- Shop the specialty shops of local artists.
- Delight in the Victorian Christmas Tea.
- Join in on Christmas Carols at our 17th Century church.
Corporate Guest & Business
We are a member of Urban Inns, a national organization
of inspected and approved Inns for the business traveler. We also are an inspected and
approved member of Bed and Breakfast Inns of Missouri and are AAA rated.
Make your business stay comfortable,
quiet, private and friendly ...
stay with us
Rates and Policies
- Rates: $139 - $199
- Rates are based on double occupancy (plus tax) per night and include a bountiful
breakfast & complementary refreshments. An additional guest in room is $15 per night.
Some weekends and holidays require a 2 night minimum. Sundays before a legal Monday
Holiday are at Saturday rates.
- Deposit requirements: We charge your credit card for the first night of
your stay at the time the reservation is made. The entire stay will be charged on
reservations made within the 14 day window.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made at least 14 days in advance of
scheduled arrival will be refunded, less a 10% handling fee, or fully exchanged for a gift
certificate to be used at a future date. Cancellations less than 14 days in advance of
reservation will receive no refund unless we are able to rebook the room. Group stays or
extended stays and some packages require special deposits and cancellation policies.
- Acceptable payments: Check or Credit Cards
- Check-in-time: After 4 PM
- Check-out-time: 11:30 AM
Meet the McGeorge Family
"We welcome you to visit and discover the gracious hospitality at the Loganberry
Loganberry Inn is a member of the
Bed & Breakfast Inns of Missouri
Professional Association of Innkeepers International (PAII)
Inspected and Approved by inspectedinns.com
Hits Since 3/20/04