Bed & Breakfast Inn
Cape May, New Jersey
~Our Guest Rooms and Rates~
All of our guest rooms at Beauclaire's
are spacious and elegantly decorated in fine Victorian fashion. Our Deluxe
and Premier rooms can accommodate two guests and our Suite
can accommodate three.
|$ 95 - $195
$105 - $235
$125 - $260
Above rates are per night with a 3 night minimum stay on weekends during peak season. Lower minimum night stays may be available based on Inn availability. Low end room rates applicable in off season. High end room rates applicable during peak season.
All published rates are based on double occupancy and include:
- Ocean View Rooms
- Guestrooms with Fireplaces
- Full Sit-down Breakfast
- Large wrap around Lemonade porch facing the Ocean
- Afternoon refreshments & sweets
- On-Site Parking
- Free WIFI
- Outside Shower available
- Suite with whirlpool tub
- Beach chairs in the summer
- Queen & King Size Beds
- Central Air Conditioning
- Additional guest can be accommodated in some rooms for an additional charge of $40 per night
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
Dormer ceilings give these third floor rooms a cozy feeling and wicker and brass gives
them a country flair. Large bright and airy in wall Sanyo units keep them cool in the
summer and warm in the winter. Each has its own private bath with shower as well as
windows with wonderful ocean and downtown views.
Soft antique wall lighting gives this bedroom a warm glow. A comfortable antique queen bed
keeps company with a marble top dresser. A new modern bath with shower makes it perfect
for a weekend get away or longer stay.
Enough windows, with ocean views, to hear the surf or glimpse the horse and carriages as
they pass by. A large marble dresser, antique trunk and private bath with original claw
foot tub complete this master bedroom.
Nan and Opa's Room
If you love art then this is the room for you. Artists proofs, dated 1909, flank the
Victorian queen bed, the signed Icart prints and marble dresser. Private bath with shower.
This suite is ideal for guests who enjoy modern amenities. Located on the second floor at
"the end of the hallway" providing the ultimate privacy. The suite is decorated
in a warm French country style. Enjoy our only customized queen size bed. The room is
equipped with a daybed for the extra guest as well as three individual closets.
The room is also equipped with a 24 inch television with a DVD/VCR player. For your
convenience a small refrigerator is available. The bathroom is furnished with a heated
towel rack, dimmer lighting, and upgraded towels. A personalized bath gift is presented to
guests upon arrival.
Breakfast is served each morning
at 8:30 am. If there are any special diet considerations please let us know upon check-in.
- Refreshments and snacks are served 4:30 p.m. each afternoon.
- Check-in time is from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Arrangements must be made in advance in order to insure your entry if you plan to
check-in later than
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. A later check-out time may be accommodated for an
additional $70 charge.
- All room rates are subject to New Jersey sales and occupancy tax.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to accommodate children or pets.
- NJ state law permits smoking only on the porches or garden areas.
- Cancellations must be made 21 days in advance of your scheduled arrival for a refund of your deposit minus a $60 processing fee.
If the cancellation is made within 21 days of your scheduled arrival, one night will be retained from your deposit if the reservation is not re-rented in full. If we are able to fill the vacancy caused by the cancellation, a refund certificate for the full amount of your deposit (minus $60 processing fee) will be issued to you. This certificate will be valid for a one-year period for you to use at your convenience.
Any cancellation received within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival time will not be refunded.