The Mission Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Cape May, New Jersey
~Our Guest Rooms~
provides the option of enjoying a sea breeze through screened windows, a ceiling fan,
window air conditioning, or heat, for your individual comfort.
"Best Interior Design and Decor" 2004
and "Best on the Eastern Seaboard" 2003
The Mission Inn
offers you the grandeur of the Gatsby Era. For many years the Inn had been a mecca for
Hollywood film stars and Broadway show people.
Enjoy the same ambiance as Tyrone
Power, Erroll Flynn, Diana Barrymore, Gloria Swanson, and Robert Preston. If the walls
could speak they would murmur a century of her guests' colorful secrets.
Your room is kept immaculately
clean by our experienced and caring housekeeping staff.
For those early risers needing their first cup of java, a coffee/tea tray awaits you on
the veranda or during inclement weather in the dining room. Enjoy it while you take in the
early morning sun, an ocean breeze and a quiet moment alone. Breakfast is at your leisure
from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Every day breakfast includes fresh squeezed juice,
farm fresh fruit and the innkeeper's special menu choice for the day. If we are not
blessed with your presence by 9:30 a.m. we will know that you have chosen to sleep in, and
we will respect your privacy. We do stop serving breakfast at 9:30 a.m.
Rates and Policies
- Rates range from $215 to $310 per night, double occupancy and are subject to 6% NJ Sales
Tax and 7% NJ Room Tax.
- There is a $40 per night additional fee, plus taxes, for each additional guests occupying San Juan Bautista.
- Holidays and weekends are subject to minimum stays.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (Those wishing to use the beach after check out may use the
outside shower facilities).
- Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Late or early arrivals MUST make advanced
- Cancellation Policy
- In the interest of good hospitality and guest relations we understand cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. We will make every effort to reschedule cancellations. Please remember ALL deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be no refund of the deposit for a cancellation made within 14 days of arrival. A Mission Inn gift certificate in the amount of your deposit will be given for cancellations made prior to 14 days of your arrival date.
- No refund or credit for unused room nights or service will be given in the event of a late arrival or early departure or cancellation due to inclement weather, work schedule, family emergency or sickness.
- Each room is guaranteed with a credit card. The Card holder acknowledges receipt of
goods and/or services in the amount of the total shown there on and agrees to perform the
obligation set forth in the Cardholder's agreement with the Issuer.
- All balances are due in full at check-in and may be paid with Cash, Visa, Master Card,
American Express, Discover and Travelers Checks.We do not accept personal checks at check-in.
- Our rooms accommodate two people only unless otherwise noted. Our Inn is not appropriate
for young children. We welcome young people over 12 when accompanied by an adult.
- Sorry no
- Smoking is prohibited in all our rooms throughout the Inn and on all grounds surrounding