Listed in the Historic Registry, The Riverside Victorian is located in the heart of
Clinton. Just one block from the center of this quaint, historic town, you can visit the
old mill, museum and many specialty shops. Fine dining or casual dining is just a short
walk from the inn. Conveniently located near Routes 31, 78, and 22, you can drive a short
distance to Spruce Run or Round Valley Recreation Centers or spend the day shopping at the
outlet stores in nearby Flemington. Or, if you prefer, you can spend a relaxing day
fishing in the South Branch of the Raritan River just down the street. Whether you've
walked into town, driven around to take in the lovely countryside scenery, or settled into
the white wicker furniture on the front porch to wile away the evenings you are sure to
have a pleasant stay!
Candlelight, cozy comforters, soft robes, special soaps, and a delicious breakfast
complete with gourmet coffee, homemade muffins and pastries, and the innkeepers' favorite
Irish soda bread make your visit a memorable one.
With comfort and convenience in mind,
each bedroom has a t.v., vcr, A/C, telephone and in-room modem hook-ups. A fax machine,
color and laser printers are available on the premises for the convenience of the business
To see the rest of our lovely rooms please click on the Rooms and Rates page below:
|* For the safety and comfort of all guests smoking is limited to the front porch.
* Sorry, no pets
* Breakfast served until 10:00 a.m.
* Afternoon refreshments served at 4:30 p.m.
* Daily newspapers
* Air conditioned guest rooms and hair dryers
* Private and shared baths
* On-site parking
* Guest refrigerator
* Major credit cards accepted
* Minimum Stay: We ask that you join us for two nights on weekend or holiday stays. Mid-week holidays will be charged at weekend rates. Call for information on 1 night stay.
* Rates $95 - $130
* Corporate Rates: Special corporate discounts are available. Please call for information
* When visiting the Catskill Mountains area of New York State, consider our other Bed & Breakfast The McElroy House
Step back in time and enjoy Victorian splendor in an inviting, friendly atmosphere. Wether your stay is business related or simply to get away for awhile you will find a warm welcome waiting for you here.
Riverside Victorian Bed & Breakfast is a member of the
Bucks County / Hunterdon County Bed & Breakfast Association
Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association
Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce