Fox 'n' Hound
Bed and Breakfast
Saratoga Springs, New York
Come visit the Fox`n Hound Saratoga
Springs Bed and Breakfast located in downtown Saratoga, NY.
We are conveniently located within walking
distance from downtown, shopping, dining, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Race Course.
A restored Victorian mansion with Colonial and Queen Ann
architectural detail, the Fox n Hound offers European hospitality with a
cosmopolitan flair, the warmth of home, attention to detail found in the finest resorts,
and the convenience of in-town location. A proud member of Select Registry.
This historic Inn
is just thirty minutes from Albany and driving distance
from Manhattan, Connecticut, Boston and Montreal
Built in c.1904, by the renowned architect Newton Breeze.
This Colonial mansion is an architectural jewel, known for years as the J. Wagman
house. The fašade of narrow gray brick is enhanced by the triple rounded
windows, bay windows with elaborate curved tops, the stained glass windows between gables,
columns and a porch embracing the entire front. The foyer, with bird's eye maple paneled
walls and large sliding doors, will be the first sign of the warmth and comfort awaiting
Each of the
individually decorated guest rooms has its own style and personality.
A spiral staircase leads to the spacious, bright, guest rooms having
king or queen sized beds, decorated with fine antiques and period furniture and fine
Bathrooms have Italian tiled floors, some with hot tubs. One stay and you'll agree that
this is some of the finest Saratoga Springs lodging available!
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
A full gourmet breakfast is served
each morning from 8:30 - 9:30 in the formal dining room
After 1771, the white settlers were introduced to the magical
mineral deposits and springs of Saratoga.. The rich and famous from everywhere were drawn
to Saratoga for the curative powers of its springs. Saratoga boasts a wealth of activities
that satisfy every taste or interest.
- The Saratoga Spa State Park
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center - SPAC
- The Philadelphia Symphony at SPAC
- New York City Ballet at SPAC
- Freihofers Jazz Festival at SPAC
- Skidmore College
- Numerous Golf Courses
- Saratoga Racecourse
- Saratoga Gaming and Harness Track
- The National Museum of Dance
- NYRA Horseracing Museum
For special occasions,
such as; wedding rehearsals, small weddings, anniversaries, family reunions, bridal and
baby showers, Fox 'n' Hound B&B offers the elegance of a colonial mansion and the
professional expertise of Marlena. We cater for small groups up to 50 people
For corporate travelers,
experience the comforts of home; gracious hospitality, personalized service and all the
modern amenities of a major hotel. Fax access, Telephone and Data Ports, Private Parking,
Heated Pool, Hot Tub, and Flexible Breakfast hours.
These FREE amenities really
add to the value of your stay at our Inn. Many Saratoga inns and hotels charge additional
fees for these special services.
- FREE local calls, wireless Internet access and computer availability
- Private Off Street Parking
- Private, immaculate bathrooms in all rooms
- Exquisite high count cotton linens and Egyptian cotton towels
- Firm, comfortable mattresses & down comforters
- Customized bathrobes
- Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
- Cable Television
- Welcoming and elegant guest dining and living rooms
- Parlor games, books and magazines
- Full gourmet breakfast
- Afternoon tea, chocolates and cookies
- Wonderful wraparound porch
- Beautiful gardens
- Check- in time is between 3:00 - 6:00 pm. Please call a day ahead to make arrangements
for late arrivals.
- Check - out time is 11:00am.
- A valid credit card is required at the time of reservation.
- For a one or two night stay, a one night payment including sales tax is required at the
time of reservation.
- Three or more nights require a 50% payment at the time of reservation.
- The remaining balance is always due at check in.
- Cancellation Policy:
There is a $50 per room cancellation fee for cancellations received more than two weeks
prior to your scheduled arrival date. - If you cancel less than two weeks prior to your
scheduled arrival date you are responsible for your entire reservation and will be charged
the balance for all reserved room nights unless we are able to re-rent the room. - Special
event and racing season reservations are non- cancelable and non- refundable unless we are
able to re-rent the room for the entire reservation.
- We reserve the right to require a minimum stay. Minimum stays are shown on our on-line
availability calendar. During racing season we require a two night stay Sunday through
Wednesday and a three night stay on weekends.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy in our Saratoga Springs lodging rooms.
- Room rates are subject to change without notice.
- Children - minimum age 14 after discussion with the innkeeper.
- Fox 'n' Hound Victorian Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking Saratoga lodging facility -
acceptable on porches only.
- Sorry - we cannot accommodate pets.
reasons you come here to play are also
the reasons to stay!
Bed and Breakfast
142 Lake Avenue
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
Toll Free: (866) 369-1913
Innkeeper: Marlena Sacca