The Mission Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Cape May, New Jersey
~Our Guest Rooms~
provides the option of enjoying a sea breeze through screened windows, a ceiling fan,
window air conditioning, or heat, for your individual comfort.
"Best Interior Design and Decor" 2004
and "Best on the Eastern Seaboard" 2003
The Mission Inn
offers you the grandeur of the Gatsby Era. For many years the Inn had been a mecca for
Hollywood film stars and Broadway show people.
Enjoy the same ambiance as Tyrone
Power, Erroll Flynn, Diana Barrymore, Gloria Swanson, and Robert Preston. If the walls
could speak they would murmur a century of her guests' colorful secrets.
Your room is kept immaculately
clean by our experienced and caring housekeeping staff.
For those early risers needing their first cup of java, a coffee/tea tray awaits you on
the veranda or during inclement weather in the dining room. Enjoy it while you take in the
early morning sun, an ocean breeze and a quiet moment alone. Breakfast is at your leisure
from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Every day breakfast includes fresh squeezed juice,
farm fresh fruit and the innkeeper's special menu choice for the day. If we are not
blessed with your presence by 9:30 a.m. we will know that you have chosen to sleep in, and
we will respect your privacy. We do stop serving breakfast at 9:30 a.m.
Rates and Policies
- Rates range from $110 to $245 per night, double occupancy and are subject to 6% NJ Sales
Tax and 7% NJ Room Tax.
- Inquire about our Weekday Specials January 2004 through June 26, 2004 and September 12,
2004 through December 21st, 2004.
- Cots available upon request. There is a $50/night charge for each additional guest.
- Holidays and weekends are subject to minimum stays.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (Those wishing to use the beach after check out may use the
outside shower facilities).
- Check-in time is from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Late or early arrivals MUST make advanced
- Cancellation Policy
As a small Inn we require your commitment to your reservations. If you need to cancel
within the first 15 days of your booking, for any reason, a $35 fee will be charged for
each room. If you cancel within 15 days of your stay, a one night fee will be charged. If
you cancel within 3 days of your arrival, the entire stay will be charged to your account.
We can not be held responsible for inclement weather, early departures, or health
problems. Gift Certificates and one night and discounted stays are non-refundable. A
deposit of 50% of your stay, OR THE FULL AMOUNT IF A ONE NIGHT STAY, whichever is greater,
is due by check upon receipt of your folio.
- Each room is guaranteed with a credit card. The Card holder acknowledges receipt of
goods and/or services in the amount of the total shown there on and agrees to perform the
obligation set forth in the Cardholder's agreement with the Issuer.
- All balances are due in full at check-in and may be paid with Cash, Visa, Master Card,
American Express, and Travelers Checks.We do not accept personal checks at check-in.
- Our rooms accommodate two people only unless otherwise noted. Our Inn is not appropriate
for young children. We welcome young people over 12 when accompanied by an adult. Sorry no
pets of any age.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our rooms throughout the Inn and on all grounds surrounding