Pilot Knob Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
on the eastern slope of Pilot Mountain, North Carolina, and nestled in a wooded landscape,
our individual log cabins are designed to provide you with the rustic charm of yesteryear
along with the comforts we enjoy today.
|The massive timbers and stone
fireplaces recall a time when life was hard and simple, while comfortably
appointed furnishings and whirlpools built for two belie the fact that your
vacation home was converted from a 100 year-old tobacco barn
Scenic Pilot Mountain State Park
is but one of many beautiful parks in the immediate area. A short drive up the Blue Ridge
Parkway will take you to Doughton State Park, Cumberland
Knob, and Fairystone Park. Only a few miles away you can enjoy horseback riding, hiking
at the Yadkin Island Park, or swimming in the clear mountain lake
at Hanging Rock State Park which
boasts the most splendid natural waterfalls in the area.
Spring, summer, and fall are all
times for local festivals. While here, you may enjoy one of the many Bluegrass festivals
or town fairs featuring antiques, local crafts, and flea markets.
|Our cabins are
perfect for a secluded getaway, but if you prefer not to "rough it," our new
luxurious suites are now available.
All cabins and suites are
with gas logs and are fully equipped. Satellite TV, VCR, refrigerator & coffee maker.
A full breakfast that is included in the price of all of our cabins & suites.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
Cabins and Honeymoon Suites with
whirlpools & fireplaces, lake with
boating & fishing, on 100 acres with full breakfast.
Breakfast is included in the price of your stay at Pilot Mountain.
We offer a full breakfast to our guest in our breakfast room which is set up with
individual tables for two & a large open fireplace ~ Our Breakfast Room
is a georgious room with tall ceilings & glass across the back of this room so all of
our guests can enjoy our beautiful view of Pilot Mountain while enjoying
breakfast. We also have a movie library with a large selection of movies for our guests to
Pilot Knob Inn Bed & Breakfast has a 6 acrea lake in walking distance from all cabins & suites. The lake has rowboats & paddleboats & any of our guests can fish on the lake. ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE & IS NO ADITONAL COST. Also within walking distance of all cabins & suites is a spacious picnic area. We have High Speed Wireless Internet available in all cabins & suites for our guests to use..
Rates and Policies
- Rates range from $129 to $249 per night. One night advance deposit required.
- We are not responsible for Any accidents that may occur while on this property.
- No Children under 18
- Due to Overwhelming Request we are "trying" a New Pet Policy in Two Cabins ONLY.... #2 & #3.. the Tobacco Barn Cabins. We are allowing a small pet to accompany you in your cabin for a fee of $25 Per Night. We are asking for Only Well Behaved animals that are trained and they must be on a leash at all times outside of the cabins. They must be crated (not provided)in your cabin if you ever leave them unattended if you do not have a crate you must not leave them unattended. If there is any additional damage caused by your pet you will be responsible and charged. Also, there is a resident pet, "Jean", our dog, that lives on site.
The Local Boarding Kennel - Westfield Kennels (336) 351-5049 www.westfieldkennels.com
- Check in Begins at 3pm & Until Whenever Needed.
- Check Out is by 11am (you may stay later on the property at the lake)
Early Check In and Late Check out options Available for $15 per hour inquire with Innkeeper.
- No Smoking Allowed in Any Cabin or Suite. If you smoke in any room, there will be a cleaning fee added to your room which could total to a max rate of $200. Smoking allowed on porches only! No Exceptions!
- Double occupancy only
If you are inquiring about an additional adult guest please contact the innkeeper for arrangements & pricing $25 extra per person per night. Only allowed if prearranged & available for traveling families with adult guest.
- Oct 1 - Oct 31st (peak season) - Fri/Sat are two night minimums; you cannot reserve a Saturday without a Friday or a Sunday.
- November 15th through September 30th - Saturday nights only may not always be available; Friday only's are always available, but Saturday may need to be combined with a Friday or a Sunday. You may send in your reservation, but must be approved by the innkeeper depending on the availability.
- No visitors allowed on property unless prearranged & no visitors are allowed to use the lake.
- Cancellation Policy
7 day cancellation for one night reservation; non-refundable if 7 days notice not given.
We do not refund for Weather, sickness or anything out of our control!
14 days for two night cancellation; A minimum of 14 days required to cancel on a 2 night reservation; if you cancel within the 14 days of your time of arrival then you are still responsible for the entire two nights you have reserved.
Three or more days requires a 30 Day Cancellation. If you book Four or More nights or on a Holiday, One Night Will be taken up front for a Deposit and this night is Non refundable.
- Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit cards, Amex accepted & Cash. Must have a valid Credit Card to reserve a room.
- Life Jackets required on our lake & we do supply.
- There is no additional cleaning fee all cleaning fees are included in your rate. We do not come in your cabin or suite while you are here although we will supply you with fresh towels and linens and pick up your trash daily if requested.
Please contact the innkeeper if you have any questions about these policies we will gladly explain & help you in any way.
See our homepage www.pilotknobinn.com for our weekly
Pilot Knob Inn Bed & Breakfast
has a 6 acre lake in walking distance from all cabins & suites. The lake has rowboats
& paddleboats & any of our guests can fish on the lake. All of this is included in
the price & is no additional cost.
Pilot Knob Inn Bed & Breakfast is a
member of the following associations:
North Carolina Bed and Breakfasts and Inns Association
Hits Since 6/04/03