Georgian Manor Inn
Bed and Breakfast
A small inn with the amenities of a
large first class hotel (fluffy robes,
in room phones and tv, wake up calls).
The Georgian Manor
Inn Is perfect Place for:
Getaway for couples
Golfing couples getaway
Card club getaways
Mother daughter getaways
Reunion of freinds and family
Large well appointed rooms with fine
antiques and reproduction furniture, lovely Victorian and nautical artworks in plush
Elegant and spacious
bed and breakfast with four well appointed guest rooms and five public rooms, patios and
porches for guest use and well manicured gardens.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
With your overnight stay at Georgian Manor
Inn, a complete breakfast is served on fine china in the beautiful mahogany paneled dining
room. Share breakfast with other guests and enjoy good conversation or make new friends
while you dine. Special diet requests will be honored if possible.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park - 23 minutes
- Lake Erie and Islands (cruises, charter fishing, water sports) - 20-45 minutes
- Thomas Edison's Birthplace and Milan Museum - 10 minutes
- President Rutherford B. Hayes' Center/Home - 35 minutes
- Wineries: Firelands, Lonz, Steuk, Mon Ami and others - 20-60 minutes
- Norwalk Raceway Park (IHRA site) - 8 minutes
- Kingswood Center (lavish gardens and estate) - 40 minutes
- Fifteen golf courses including championship course Eagle Creek - 5 to 25 minutes
- Amish Country - 60 minutes
- Downtown Cleveland, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Major Sports - 60 minutes
- Toledo Museum of Art - 60 minutes
- Tennis Courts and Walking Trails
- Shopping Malls, Art Galleries, Fishin
- Winter (Nov 1 - April 30) rates range from $110 to $150 per night
- Summer (May 1 - Oct 31) rates range from $145 to $200 per night
- Rates are per room -- double or single occupancy (maximum 2 people/room)
- All rates include: All Taxes (note some area hotels charge 11%), Breakfast, Cable TV, in
room phones with free local calls.
- Discount & Corporate Rates; Weekend & Special Occasion Packages
- Check-in: Anytime after 3:00 p.m. We will be glad to make other arrangements with
- Check-out: 11:30 a.m.
- Reservations made in advance should be guaranteed with a credit card or 50% cash deposit
or check. We accept VISA, Diners Club, Amex or MasterCard.
- Cancellations made 7 or more days in advance will receive a refund.
- We are a non-smoking inn.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate children as the Georgian Manor Inn is not child-safe.
Featured on cover page of Ohio
Magazine - August 2002 and in February 1999 issue. -- Appeared live on Cleveland Channel 5
tv during week long series of five b&b's in the Cleveland area.
Our accommodations and outstanding
hospitality has earned us AAA's coveted "Four Diamond Award" the past five
Great location on historic and architecturally rich West Main
Street among other larges mansions and estates centrally located near north central Ohio's
Hits Since 4/5/04