The Inn at
Bed and Breakfast
The Inn at
Westwynd Farm is an unforgettable bed
and breakfast experience midst rolling hills, horses, and
pastures overlooking Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Beautifully located on a 32 acre horse farm only 3 miles north of Hershey,
Pennsylvania in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, The Inn at Westwynd Farm invites you to
experience a world of casual elegance and relaxation in delightful country style
accommodations. Enjoy scenic country views, superb gourmet breakfasts and tea, and
wonderful amenities in rooms accented by luxurious linens, antiques and fireplaces.
The inn offers an abundance of peaceful outdoor spaces. The rear patio is perfect for
catching the antics of the birds at the feeders. The swing on the wrap around porch is one
of the best tension easers we know. Consider warming yourself by the fireplace on the
lower east patio after a country walk. Watch the sun drop behind the trees from the
balcony... or plan a sunrise breakfast. Need some seclusion and quiet? Take a leisurely
walk to the pond or pick berries and flowers along the numerous paths. The sun porch is a
wonderful spot for summer breakfasts or late afternoon tea.
The house is centrally air conditioned. All of the guest rooms have private baths, cable televisions and DVD players as well as clock radios. Amenities include spa bathrobes, hair dryers and luxury bath products and linens. Guests are encouraged to use the high speed computer and copier and fax in the library. The inn is also equipped with WIFI. A wide variety of board games, puzzles, DVDs, magazines and books are always handy for rainy daysand evenings or just plain relaxing. Our king sized beds can be arranged into two twin beds for families and individual travelers.
Each room is named for the wonderful horses that have graced our lives …. and one champion great dane!
We encourage guests to relax and enjoy the comfortable common areas of
the Inn. The 1st floor living room is a wonderful space for conversation and refreshments
in front of the fireplace. The library provides a wide choice of reading material, a computer
for guest use, fireplace, a TV and a selection of classical and light
jazz CDs. The dining room is full of light in the morning and cozy for tea in the
afternoon. It is designed for flexibility and can be set to accommodate couples at small
tables or large groups for meetings. The lower level great room has a fireplace as well as
a guest refrigerator and freezer, microwave and wet bar. Guests are
welcome to watch TV, enjoy a board game, puzzle or good conversation.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
- Hershey Park
- Chocolate World
- Milton Hershey School & Founders Hall
- Indian Echo Caverns
- Hershey Park Stadium
- Hershey Park Arena
- Hershey Gardens
- Lancaster County & Amish Country
- Penn National Racetrack
- State Capitol Complex
- Whitaker Center for Arts and Science
- The National Civil War Museum
- Renaissance Faire
- Antiquing & country auctions
- Canoeing & kayaking
certificates are a great gift for friends, family or business associates.We are happy to
personalize them for you.
- Rates $60 - $259 (Depending on time of the year)
- For the health of all our guests, smoking is not permitted in any area of the Inn or
- We cannot accept pets. Although, we do have a resident cat who is quite friendly.
- We are happy to welcome well-behaved children who are at least 8 years old.
- We request a 50% deposit to hold your reservation. Cancellations within 72 hours of
planned check-in are fully refundable. With shorter notice, the deposit will be returned
if we are able to fill the accommodation. Otherwise we will send you a gift certificate
good for 6 months.
- Check-in is 3 p.m.
- Checkout is 11 a.m.
- We accept cash, checks, travelers' checks and all major credit cards.
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy.
- Pennsylvania Sales Tax - 6 %.
- Two-night minimum weekend stay Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Secured, covered storage available for bicycles, skis, canoes etc.
- Be sure to ask about our specials and corporate rates.
- Reduced rates for patients and visitors to The Hershey Medical Center
unforgettable Bed and Breakfast experience overlooking Hershey, amidst rolling hills,
horses, and pastures.
Inn at Westwynd Farm is a proud member of
the following association: