Bed & Breakfast
Map and Directions:
The Candlelight Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in the
heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch countryside. This large country home is
surrounded by Amish farmland and offers an elegant, relaxing retreat for
We're easy to find on U.S. Route 30 -- just 1/4 mile east of the intersection of Route 896
and Route 30, approximately five miles east of Lancaster City. (See specific driving
DIRECTIONS TO THE CANDLELIGHT INN FROM
- Take the 695 Beltway going West from the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.
- Exit 695 at Rt.83 North towards York
- Stay on Rt. 83 North until York, and exit and get onto Rt. 30 East.
- Stay on Rt. 30 East for 20 to 30 minutes, passing Lancaster City.
- After passing all Lancaster exits, Rt. 30 ceases to be an expressway, and becomes a 4
lane highway and commercial district.
- You will pass the Tanger Outlet Center and the Rockvale Outlet Center. Just after the
Rockvale Outlet Center, you will come to a stoplight and Rt. 896. (Note: this is a
landmark to watch for - do not turn off of Rt. 30 !)
- After crossing Rt. 896, we are 1/4 mile further down Rt. 30 on the right hand side. Look
for the Candlelight Inn sign and a large red brick home.