Bed and Breakfast
Providence, Rhode Island
A Bed & Breakfast Inn set on a country
Just a 10-minute drive from the Providence Convention Center,
Rhode Island School of Design, and Brown University.
"The kind of Bed and Breakfast you
always dreamed of staying in"
Featured on the Home and Garden Channel.
Our individually decorated rooms are Junior Suites; they all
have a small sitting area.
All rooms have a whirlpool/Jacuzzi tub, which is an extension of
the room some have French doors. Other rooms have a separate second bedroom. All suites
have a private bathroom.
Gift Certificates are Available
Breakfast is a feast; we take pride in serving a different cooked
entrée every morning.
A few of the favorites are Stuffed French Toast, Blueberry Pancakes or
Omelets, with Bill's crisp bacon or maple sausages and excellent coffee.
- Antique Shopping
- Carriage Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Massage (Spa)
- Museums / Galleries
- Nature Preserves / Trails
- Sky Diving
- State Parks
- Whale Watching
We are located on a peaceful county estate; close enough
to Providence to see the skyline over the tree tops. This makes our location Perfect!
Accessible to take advantage of all the opportunities a major city has to offer in terms
of culture, shopping, fine dining and entertainment yet return to a very relaxing
environment to unwind.
Central to several major day trip attractions all within an hour away, there are rich
exploring options in all directions. You can easily stay as busy as you want for at least
- All rates are quoted per night. Higher rates apply to weekends (Friday/Saturday or
Saturday/Sunday stays and Holidays).
- Room Rates - $179 - 319, are good until December 2004
- Corporate rates for single occupancy, weekdays are available.
- All rates are subject to 9.7% state and city occupancy room tax.
- Unless specified, rates are based on double occupancy.
- All rates include a full country breakfast served each morning.
- Also included are a welcome beverage, cheese plate and additional refreshments.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- There is a required minimum stay of 2 nights all year and 3 nights on Holiday Weekends.
- Gift Certificates must follow our minimum stay requirement.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card, in the guest's name Visa, Master
Card, American Express or Discover. A 50% deposit is required to hold reservations.
- Upon arrival guest Credit Card must be presented and balance is paid.
- Checks are only accepted up to 10 days before arrival.
- A $35 to 10% service charge will be deducted from your deposit if a cancellation is made
days or more prior to your reservation date (30 days on multiple rooms or Brown
- If a cancellation is necessary 14 days or less before your arrival. Your account will be
charged the full amount of the reservation.
- There are no refunds on Gift Certificates.
The Historic Jacob Hill Inn Bed and Breakfast is a member of the
Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America
Bed and Breakfast
PO Box 41326
Providence Rhode Island 02940
Fax: (508) 336-0951
Innkeepers: Bill & Eleonora Rezek
Hits Since 8/19/04