|Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast Inn
Welcome to Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast which is the oldest
original all brick home in the
city of Duncanville (South-West Dallas County) built by the chief Mason in 1927, John C.
The B&B is within 10 miles of some of Dallas' best
restaurants and shops. Duncanville is a small quante city that is a
combination of rural life and modern conviences with the historical charm of the 1920's
and 1930's. If you are traveling to Dallas county for pleasure or
business, you will find that our Inn offers friendly service, comfort,and privacy.
The home has a nice sitting area under the wrap-around porch large
enough to seat several people for enjoyable dining. Once through the front door, the
beautiful ambience of the 1920's era begins to unfold as you walk across the original hard
wood floors. The adjoining dining room seats six people on a solid carved oak
table. By entering the hallway and going to the next entrance, you find yourself in a very
large 1920's style kitchen with another dining area for six with a refreshment and
snack waiting for you.
The three beautifully
decorated bedrooms are all on the other side of the hallway.
A special for our guests!
Anyone ordering any two rooms in our home will enjoy the privilege of having the entire
place privately to themselves! There will be no other bookings during your time of stay.
our homepage for information on our Specials Packages
Breakfast includes fresh fruit, juice,
coffee and many American
and European specialties.
* Breakfast is served from: 7:00AM to 10:00AM
* Breakfast is served in the large backyard on picnic table, on
wraparound porch, Breakfast Room, Dining Room
*Lunch is available by special request for $20.00
*Dinner is available by special request for $20.00
*Additional food services included in room rate: Lunch & dinner by special
request, Afternoon tea, Fruit, Non-alcoholic beverage, Wine/cheese
*Special meals available: Appitizers & soups, Bakes & deserts, Low Fat,
10 miles of our South-West Dallas B&B are the following attractions:
- JFK 6th Floor Museum at Dealy Plaza
- Dallas World Acquarium
- Fair Park
- Dallas Museun of Art
- West Village (shopping and dinning center)
- Dallas Symphony Center
- American Airlines Center
- Majestic Theater, and The Crescent & Mood Spas. Within 15 miles of our loging is Six
Flags Over Texas attractions
If you have been on the road awhile and need some laundry
done, no problem. Within 10 minutes drive of the property are workout gyms, area lakes,
and the Cider Ridge Park that has some of the longest and most scenic
walking trails that one can find in this state. One can spend all day there. Expect more
than a hotel or inns! For vacation travel, experience the best romantic escape or getaway
in Texas. We welcome military or business people who need to rent a room for a special
The services and
arrangements we offer are:
Baby Showers, Family Meetings, Christian Travel, and Special Events.
Make this special occasion
one to remember!
Our home will accommodate up to 12 people.
Let us cater your treat needs and relive you of busy preparations.
- Rates range from $85 to $125 per night and include tax and breakfast.
- A European or American breakfast is included with room rate.
- Lunch and dinner are available by special request for $20.
- No minimum stay required.
- Smoking is allowed on the porch or in the backyard.
- No pets.
- Children must be at least 8 years old and be manageable.
- Open all year long
- Credit card number required to place a reservation.
- Please, no walk-ins.
- Rooms must be reserved at least 48 hours prior to arrival, and there is no allowed
cancellation in this period.
- Check in: 3:30 PM; Check out: 11 AM
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card and allow 10 days prior to
scheduled day of arrival for any cancellation.
- If cancellation is made in less than 10 days, 50% will be charged for the first night
offering beautiful accommodations, 15 minutes from
downtown Dallas, 20 minutes from Arlington & Grand Prairie.
Historical Bed and Breakfast Inn
415 Hustead Street
Duncanville, Texas 75116
Innkeeper: Alla Wilkins
Hits Since 1/17/07