Caney Creek Lodge
Bed and Breakfast
Caney Creek Lodge is
centrally located near I-45 between
Dallas and Houston
The 8,000 sq. ft.
newly remodeled lodge sits on 500 serene acres which have been in our family since the
Part of the acreage is full of east
Texas wild boar for your hunting excitement and part is dedicated to our new whitetail
deer scientific breeding operation.
Exotics are here and we have lots of
A peaceful place in the
country for group retreats and celebrations
- 4 Private rooms with individual decor which includes a Moose room, Bear room, a Buck
room and a Duck room
- Upstairs offers a dormitory setting for children or large families
- Right outside the lodge is a beautiful lake full of huge bass and catfish for your
fishing enjoyment, or we can arrange for a guided fishing trip on one of the local lakes
- Experience the beautifully landscaped gardens, courtyard, gazebo our large swimming pool
and hot tub for your relaxation
- Take a guided tour on our ATV to view 500 serene acres recently high fenced. See our
scientific whitetail deer breeding operation and also view hundreds of east Texas wild
boars and exotic animals, available now for year round hunting. Ride into another section
and you can see our NEW Sporting Clays Course.
- Enjoy a game of pool or bumper pool in our trophy room full of beautiful animal mounts
from around the world.
- Remarkable settings for any kind of special event such as weddings, receptions, reunions
At the lodge, you will
enjoy wonderful meals, private bedrooms and baths, hot tub, game room full of beautiful
mounts, regulation pool table, bumper pool, big screen TV, poker table, etc.
Right outside the lodge is a lake full of
big bass and catfish, or you can book a guided fishing trip to one of several lakes in the
For you golfers, there is a golf course
just a few minutes away.
- Golf course just a few minutes away
- Fairfield state park
- Bald eagle tours
- Annual falcon fest in october
- Richland chambers lake 20 minutes away
- Railroad museum in downtown teague
- Freestone county museum
- Antique shopping in fairfield & teague
- Fairfield show of wheels in april
- Teague annual rodeo and street dance on july 4th weekend
- National girls little dribblers tournanemt in June
- Parkfest in October
- Christmas parade of lights in December
- Freestone county fair, parade, and rodeo in June
- Annual arts & crafts festival in October
- Teague air show in June
- Lions club annual lone star bbq cook off in November
- Freedom blues festival & bike rally in september
We want to assure
you that our goal is to provide you with an exciting, successful hunting experience in
addition to a fun and relaxing stay in our five star rated lodge.
Rates & Policies
- Check in time is 3-6 pm
- Check out time is 11 am
- Downstairs rooms: bear room, moose room, duck room
Per Night, No Meals - $95.00 weekday
Upstairs - Please call for quote
Holiday Rates Apply, please call ahead for room quotes.
- Rent all of the rooms in the lodge upstairs and downstairs for $500.00. please
call for additional prices & must be booked 2 weeks in advance. Sleeping capacity is
- Perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, anniversaries, etc.
- Outdoor settings include gazebo,arch way, courtyard and garden settings.
- Additional food prices available upon request
- Facility available for photography-100.00 full day or 50.00 for ½ day. Must be booked
- Lodge tour free of charge, must be booked in advance
- Deposit for pictures 50.00 non refundable
- All lodge rental fees must be paid in full 10 days in advanced, non refundable
- There is a 100.00 deposit due at time of contract signing which wiil be refunded if the
lodge is left as found.
- One week (7 days) cancellation policy on all rooms. Cancellations made less than 7 days
proir to arrival will be charged in full. Refunds are made only if we are able to re-book
your room. Special occasions, holidays, & weekends require 2 weeks notice of
- Breakfast & dinner times are arranged at check in time
- Payment by visa/mastercard/discover card/checks or cash