Lake Travis Cozy
Vacation Cottage Rental
furnished cottage on Lake Travis near Austin, Texas.
Lake Travis Cozy
Cove is ideally located for boating, skiing, fishing
and bird watching.
Lake Travis Cozy Cove is perfect for a
honeymoon, anniversary or special romantic getaway, and is a beautiful location for an
intimate wedding ceremony. The whole family will enjoy the abundant nearby recreational
destinations in the surrounding area.
Play on the water or hike on
wooded nature trails.
Lake Travis is the BIGGEST and the BEST. Our clear warm waters are
perfect for boating and all water sports! Enjoy boating and skiing here where the waters
are some of the smoothest in the country! Try your luck fishing for crappie, bass, catfish
or striper. At Lake Travis Cozy Cove you're sure to have a
The Tree House Cottage
The Ultimate Romantic getaway!! Your sweetheart will love it!! The Tree House cottage is
nestled and surrounded by beautiful shade trees with a fantastic view of Lake Travis.
Perfect for a fun filled weekend!! Relax in this comfortable vacation cottage with all the
amenities. Furnished with antiques and comfortable furnishings. Large kitchen, fireplace
and comfortable king and queen size beds. Beautiful views from every room. Color Cable TV.
Relax on the large, covered wrap around deck overlooking Lake Travis with spectacular
sunsets! Boat rentals available. A barbecue grill is furnished. Great bird watching and
lake view from the deck!
$250 per night/2 guests
$275 per night holiday weekends
Winter Rates- Oct 1st through March 1st : $225 per night.
Each additional guest $35 per night up to 6 guests, $25 per child under 12 yrs
2-night minimum, 3-night minimum on holiday weekends
Our cottage is beautiful, inside
Conveniently located approximately 50
minutes from downtown Austin in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Lake Travis Cozy Cove
is PERFECT for a relaxing weekend get-a-way or vacation!
Things to do
Lake Travis Cozy Cove is a wonderfully romantic
Cottage on Lake Travis in the beautiful Texas Hill Country west of
Here are some of the exciting things to do in the Texas Hill Country
area. Most of the destinations listed below are within 1 hour driving distance from Lake
Travis Cozy Cove.
- Longhorn Cavern State Park
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours
- Spicewood Vineyards
- Sea World San Antonio
- Fiesta Texas San Antonio
- The Alamo - San Antonio
- San Antonio Zoo
- San Antonio Riverwalk
- San Marcos Outlet Mall
- LBJ's National Historical Park - LBJ's boyhood home
- Natural Bridge Caverns, San Marcos
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark, New Braunfels
- Enchanted Rock, Fredricksburg
- Fredricksburg, Texas
- Luckenbach, Texas
- Lost Maples State Park
- Hamilton's Pool near Dripping Springs
- Krause's Springs, Spicewood, Texas
- Marble Falls, Texas
- Wild Basin Wilderness, Austin
- Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Park, Austin
- Octoberfest, Fredricksburg
- Wurstfest, New Braunsfels
- Aquarena Center, San Marcos
- Wonder World Park
- The Commemorative Air Force Exhibit
- Historic Gruene TX - Gruene Hall
Lake Travis Cozy Cove
is an excellent location to host business meetings and special events.
Please call Lake Travis Cozy Cove @ 512 382-6235 to make reservations. Cash, check, money
order, travelers checks, cashier's check also accepted. Personal checks are accepted two
weeks in advance. Less than two weeks, a money order, cashier's check or traveler's check
accepted and should be sent overnight. If you pay by cash, check, money order, travelers
check, cashier's check a security deposit of one night's rent is required.
No refunds for cancellations. If you are a No Show or if you leave early, you will also be
charged the Full Amount of your reservation. ALL Cancellations must be made by Phone
(person to person)--NO voice mail or E-mails or faxes will be accepted for cancellations
- No cigarettes butts, trash or debris left in cottages or on grounds.
- No Smoking (Outside Only).
- No Pets.
- No more than specified number of guests allowed for each cottage (see cottages) on
property at anytime.
- No Visitors of Guests.
- No Loud Music or Parties.
- No illegal activity in cottages or on premises.
- No more than specified number of vehicles parked at cottages. Park in designated areas
- No cars/vehicles allowed on beach or lawn area. Park in designated parking areas only.
- No barbecue grills on deck. Grill in safe open area.
- No cigarettes, paper towels or other paper in toilet. Use toilet paper only.
- To avoid stopping up the toilet do not use large amounts of toilet paper-we are on a
- No open windows or doors when running A/C's in cottages. This will avoid A/C's from
- No burning of candles.
- CHECK-IN Time is 4:00 p.m. There shall be a charge of $25 per hour for late check-in
after 4:00 p.m.
- CHECK-OUT Time is 11:00 a.m. There shall be a charge of $25 per hour after the 11:00
a.m. check out time
Hits Since 11/1/05