Hillcrest Guest House
St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Hillcrest Guest House is located on a hill overlooking Cruz Bay
Hillcrest Guest House is one of the oldest and established guest houses, operating as a Bed and Breakfast Inn, motel, vacation rental and a small boutique hotel on Cruz Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands. Suites and large apartments are available.
Located on a hill overlooking Cruz Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands and located in an established Caribbean residential area, which provides you with a spectacular "Million Dollar View". Hillcrest is conveniently located on Cactus Hill Run, not Route 10 as Google Maps, state. Close to restaurants, stores, Churches, taxis, banks with ATM machines, fishing, boating, hiking, camping, sailing, cultural excursions and other places of interest. The Atlantic Ocean is on the North and the Caribbean Sea is on the South.
Have you been looking for the perfect place for your honeymoon, wedding destination or family adventure? Why not explore that pictureque U.S. Virgin Islands? Many seek St. John for their getaway and wedding destination. The pristine turquoise water, white sandy beaches, and fiery sunsets topped with warm breezes are all there.
- All of the suites have a private bathroom with a shower.
- All of the suites have a dining set for you to relax and enjoy your meals or drinks.
- Queen size bed for your sleeping comfort in 5 of our suites.
- Sunset Suite, only one with a King Size Canopy Bed.
- Complimentary Food & Movies: Items are placed in your suite prior to your arrival and include breakfast items, snacks, drinks and liquor.
- Beach Equipment: For the beach, you have snorkels, fins, beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella, ice chest and towels
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
There are six (6) suites; four (4) on the top or second floor (1. Front, 2. Caribbean Ocean View, 3. Sunset and 4. Tropical Garden Suites), one (1) at street level (Orchid Suite) and one (1) on the ground floor (Peaceful Retreat) . Suites have 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality Sheets, from Amazon.
There are six (6) suites; four (4) on the top or second floor (1. Front, 2. Caribbean Ocean View, 3. Sunset and 4. Tropical Garden Suites), one (1) at street level (Orchid Suite) and one (1) on the ground floor (Peaceful Retreat) .
Suites have 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality Sheets, from Amazon.
Unforgetable Accommodations in Cruz Bay, St. John: The top floor, Four  vacation rental suites are available with ocean views and free Wi-Fi for all suites. Cookbooks from chefs from the Food Network are in each suite, ie. Emeril Lagasse, Paula Deen, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray and the Barefoot Contessa.
Amenities for all of the Suites
- Menu of Goodies:
These items are placed in your suite, prior to your arrival. If you see an item on the list you would not want, it can be exchanged for another item you prefer. You may ask for replenishment: Fruit Basket, Snacks,Fruits (Upon request only.),Cookies,Potato Chips,
Bacon, Eggs, Bagels and Muffins (Upon requeste only) Colada Mix - All year,
Chilled Champagne, Cold Bottled Water, Cold juice, Gevalia Coffee & Tea,
The following are available all year upon request only: 1 Liter "Barefoot" Red Wine,
1 Liter of Vodka & Bloody Mary Mix, 1 Liter of Tequila & Margarita Mis.
- The Orchid Suite (4 people) Is just below the Tropical Garden Suite. It is also 500 square feet. It is also the largest suite, not including the pagoda and has 32 inch flat screen TV/DVD in the living room, 24 inch TV/DVD in the bedroom, a Bose radio from QVC in the livingrooom, three air conditioners, a full kitchen, consisting of a microwave, perculator, large refrigerator, counter space and kitchen sink; to prepare your meals. It can accommodate up to 4 people; queen size bed, full size futon (8 inch thick mattress). Off street private parking and entrance.
- New ! Peaceful Retreat is located on the ground floor. Less than 500 square feet, not including the porch and has 32 inch flat screen TV/DVD and Bose radio from QVC, two air conditioners, a full kitchen, consisting of a microwave, perculator, large refrigerator, counter space and kitchen sink; to prepare your meals. It can accommodate up to 5 people; queen size bed, full size futon (8 inch thick mattress) and an ottoman which opens into a twin size bed.
- Gated Residential Access-You are given a key for the gate to the Lounge Area, where the DVD Library is located.
- All of the suites have a private bathroom with a shower.
- All of the suites have a dining set for you to relax and enjoy your meals or drinks. Queen size bed for your sleeping comfort in all suites. Southern Suite also has a full size futon A view of the ocean can be observed from your windows, except the Orchid Suite; from the porch you can see trees, the road and a few inches of the ocean.
- Iron and Iron board, Ceiling Fans, Coffee maker, blender, tea pot, espresso machine, cable tv (presently, only the Front and Sunset Suites have cable tv), DVD & complimentary movies, library, radio, cook books, lock box and board games (and cards). Linens, beach towels, a Black and Decker Rice Cooker and Fullers's Soaps (Fuller's lotion, shower gel and shampoo)
- Payment made by personal check- Payment made by personal should be addressed to Phyllis Hall, P.O. Box 33, St. John, US Virgin Islands, 00831.
- Payments made by credit card- You card will say Bed and Breakfast, Expedia or Travel Doctors.com. This is at no extra cost to you.
- Booking on Line- You can book on-line thru: Hillcrest Guest House, Bed and Breakfast.com , or Expedia.com with your credit card.
- Installments-If booking is over $1000, you may pay in two (2) installments, half now and half 30 days prior to arrival; and your card will say Travel Doctors.
Cook books are placed in the room to assist you in cooking or to remind you of a recipe left at home.
Destination Weddings, Family Vacation, Group Travel...
activities are abundant nearby.
They include but are not limited to:
- Gourmet/Fine Dining
- National/State parks
- Bird Watching
- Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Picnic area
- Historical interests
- Live Music
- Art Galleries
- Ocean and Beach
- Horse Back Riding in Coral Bay.
- Coral World, St. Thomas
- Trunk Bay Beach, US National Park
- Annaberg Ruins
- Water Sports
How to Get Here...
The nearest Airport is the Cyril E. King Airport, named after a Governor and is located on St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. Taxis are waiting to take you to Red Hook or downtown Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, for you to get a Ferry Boat to St. John, US Virgin Islands.
The boat lands at Cruz Bay, St. John, The Red Hook boat cost $6.00 per person, each way.
The ride to guest house is about 3 minutes. There are taxis which will drop you off the to Hillcrest.
-Welcome to the Hillcrest-
"The Perfect place to feel human again."
Hillcrest is a proud member of the following association:
Professional Association of Innkeepers International (PAII)
Hits Since 10/7/12