Bed and Breakfast
Elegant ambiance in the
Italian country style perfectly describe The Longbarn.
The 100-year-old renovated barn is set amid
beautiful woods and Old World style gardens.
Spacious bedrooms, private baths, a large library and
fireplaces add to guest's comfort and pleasure. Delicious breakfasts with European breads
are our specialty. Experience the serenity and charm of Italian hospitality.
The Longbarn has three guest
bedrooms all have queen size beds and private baths.
Delicious breakfasts with European breads are our specialty.
Experience the serenity and charm of Italian hospitality.
Antique Shopping, Art Galleries, Concert venue,
Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Live Music, Movie Theater, Museum,
National/State parks, Nature area, Ice Skating, Horse Racing, Picnic area, Religious
Services, River, Vineyard, Winery
Onsite or Nearby Activities
Bicycles, Bird watching, Horseback riding,
Hunting, Mountain Bike trails, Exercise room, Piano, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Swimming,
Swimming pool, Tennis courts.
- Minimum stay required (2 nights on holidays or
- Smoking is allowed in limited areas (Outside only)
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Limitations on children staying
- No childcare is provided
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted (Bring your own)
- Deposit amount required (Credit card #/exp. date)
- Check in time is 3-6 pm and Check out time is 11:30 am
Seven (7) days notice prior to arrival date.
- Accepted by the following agencies:
- American Bed & Breakfast Assoc. (ABBA)
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Virginia
- Loudon County Bed & Breakfast Guild
- Loudon Tourism Council
All occupancy rates are subject to change
- State and local taxes may apply
- Accommodations: Italian country decor
- There are 3 guest accommodations (3 with private baths)
- Double occupancy rate is between $ 105.00 and $ 125.00
- Other Accommodations: Lofts
Dancing loft in Milk Barn
Come Visit Us Soon
Hits Since 11/24/06