Bed & Breakfast
Rooms and Rates:
- Parson's Tale: $120-$140, With its antique
walnut queen bed as the focal point, this lovely rose and blue room, with private bath,
radiates serenity that ensures a good night's sleep.
- Friar's Tale: $120- $140, A very charming room
with private bath, features blue and green floral walls and two twin canopy beds. Fluffy
pillows and pastel quilts add just the right finishing touch.
- Squire's Tale: $155-$165, Quite charming and
cozy. This country pine room features a Queen bed, with a full bath in which to luxuriate
after a busy day.
- Monk's Tale: $155- $165, Beautifully decorated
in blue florals and a queen bed. This room exudes pure romance and features a private
entrance, ball and claw foot bath tub, TV and small gas fireplace.
- Knight's Tale: $120-$140, Cool greens and warm
pinks dominate this room which has a lovely white iron queen bed and private bath. The
appliqué bedspread features florals giving the room a garden-like quality.
- Reeve's Tale: $130- $145, A spring day is what
you'll be reminded of in this green and white room featuring a white wicker queen bed
covered in a charming country quilt, and private bath.
- Chaucer's Garrett: $165- $175, Hidden away on
the third-floor, this unique room is perfect for the extended stay and features a sitting
area, TV and King sized bed. Decorated in creams and blues the room has a full bath - A
great place to get away!