Pine River Ranch
Bed and Breakfast
Pine River Ranch is not a traditional
B & B.
Our guest rooms are not all in
one house. Our suites are located in 3 separate buildings, Leavenworth's most private Bed
This is the place for couples who
are seeking a bit more luxury, quiet and space in a tranquil natural setting. Leavenworth
lodging at it's finest!
|If you're looking for some quiet
country romancing, look no further than the Pine River Ranch. This
charming 1940's ranch house is located about 14 miles west of the town center, which makes
it feel worlds away from the tourist-filled street of downtown Leavenworth.
"The Best Place to Kiss in the Northwest"
..A Romantic Travel Guide by Laura Kraemer & Linnea
A unique B&B with six luxury
suites in three separate buildings assures plenty of space and privacy.
Your getaway to Pine River Ranch includes a stay in on of our cozy Pacific Northwest inspired suites, each with private bathroom, Jacuzzi tubs, robes and Beekman 1802 bathroom amenities. Your suite also offers a private decks for two, King or Queen Bed, fireplace, Direct TV satellite with HBO, access to a huge DVD collection, kitchenette with in-room coffee, and a delicious hot, homemade breakfast for two delivered to your room each morning.
Here to Check on Room Availability
Amenities at Our Leavenworth Inn
- We hand deliver a hot, homemade breakfast to your door each morning so you can enjoy the company of each other over a delicious breakfast on your porch watching a beautiful day come to life or in your warm, cozy room at a small table for two.
- We have the softest velour robes in your rooms for you to enjoy while cuddling on the couch, getting out of a warm bath, or just lounging in your suite. They will make you want to stay an extra night just to enjoy the softness and warmth that they provide!
- We use Beekmans 1802 Mercantile products in all of our suites. Beekmans was inspired by the clean simplicity of life in the country. Every product is made with natural ingredients, a subtle fresh citrus/green fragrance, and formulas gentle enough for everyday use. Made with purified water, and cruelty free. (No animal testing)
- We have irons, ironing boards, and steamers available for all of our guests to use.
- We offer complimentary popcorn, hot cocoa, coffee, cider, tea, and all the fixings to make it your way!
- We use only the best bedding to give you the most comfortable sleep. All of our sheets are microfiber sheets made by the Comphy company. These sheets are so soft that you will want to take some home with you. Please don’t take them off the bed when you leave but we can help you order some to be shipped directly to your house. Our blankets are all Polartec microfiber blankets that are soft, warm, and very easy to keep clean and fresh for all of our guests. Top that all off with a big, fluffy duvet and you have the best bedding to curl up in and fall asleep after a fun-filled day.
- Each suite has a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, coffee maker, wine bottle opener, and microwave. Dishes, flatware, and other useful items are available at the main office if you need to make a snack in your room.
- All of our suites have flat screen televisions that include DirecTV coverage.This includes HBO/Cinemax channels as well as the NFL Sunday Ticket channels. The rooms also include a DVD player in case you would like to bring a movie with you.
- We have close-to-door parking with lots of areas to park trailers full of toys like snowmobiles, boats, and quads.
- We offer snowshoes for all of our guests for walking trails in the winter and walking sticks for summer hikes at the main office. You can easily cross-country ski from your door around our property or there are groomed trails less than two miles away!
- For the outdoor enthusiasts we offer a scenic 23 acre location between Leavenworth and Stevens Pass with a horseshoe pit, mowed trails to walk or run, Nason Creek access, and close proximity to hundreds of miles of hiking, skiing, paragliding, or other adrenaline-laden fun!
Weddings at The Pine River Ranch
Congratulations on your engagement! Pine River Ranch is a one-of-a-kind Leavenworth wedding venue that will work hard to make sure your special day is the beautiful day that you have imagined for a lifetime. Our venue has been featured on Wedding Wires, The Knot, Pinterest, and on every photographers site that has been fortunate enough to photograph a wedding here. Be sure to view our Event Photo Gallery.
It is truly a must-see venue as pictures don’t always do it justice. Please give us a call to schedule a tour so you can walk the aisle, imagine yourself flowing down the large staircase in your beautiful dress, and see your bridal party getting ready in our bride and groom suites. We want you to design your wedding day the way that you have always pictured. From different areas of the property to hold the ceremony, to changes in the decor, we will help you bring your dreams to reality.
||Weddings at The Pine River Ranch
Nestled in between Nason and Natapoc ridges, Looking
South to Big Jim and bordered on the West by Nason Creek. Imagine your destination
wedding day spent on 22 acres exclusively yours.
No one but you and your invited guests.
Your wedding reception will be held in the 1944 Dairy
Barn with all of it's rustic glory and memories.
When the festivities are over and the guests are leaving there is no
need for you to leave as we are also a well established Bed and Breakfast as listed in
Best Places to Kiss in the Northwest. Our six
suites are perfect for the bride and groom as well as family members, and friends.
wedding will be held in front of the hand peeled log arbors on lush lawns back-dropped by
mountains, trees, and meadows
Antique Shopping - Art Galleries - Beach - Casino - Concert venue
- Gourmet/Fine Dining - Historical interests - Lake - Live Music - Movie Theater, Museum -
National/State parks - Nature area - festivals - birdwatching - Waterfalls - Performing
Theater - Picnic area -Religious Services - River - Winery Ski Area
Here to Check on Room Availability
Rates and Policies
- Rates: $225 - $250
- Late Check-In: Check-in time for Pine River Ranch is 4 PM. If you are going to arrive later than 4 PM we expect that you communicate with us in some form. If we do not hear from you prior to 10 PM we will assume that you are not arriving and will forfeit your room and the total amount owed,
- Late Check-Out/Early Check-in: Late check-out and early check-in will be handled on an individual basis. Pine River Ranch will try and accommodate your needs as much as possible but with the small amount of rooms that we have available we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Do you allow smoking?
In consideration of our non-smoking guests, and due to the expanded Clean Indoor Act (RCW 70.160) which prohibits smoking inside or within 25 feet of an entrance or window of any ‘public’ establishment, and because we live in an extreme fire district smoking is PROHIBITED except in the main parking lot in front of the main house. Guests who choose to ignore this may be asked to leave.
- No open flames of any kind are to be used in the rooms or on the property. This includes but is not limited to candles and incense.
- Do you accommodate children?
The suites are designed and appointed for two adults.
The Leavenworth Visitors Center at 509-548-5807 can recommend family oriented lodging
- Do you allow pets?
We are unable to accommodate pets. We do partner
with a pet sitter and pet boarding is available in the area.
- Do you have a minimum night requirement?
We have a two night minimum on weekends.
On 3-day holiday weekends, we require a three night stay.
We accept single night reservations Sunday thru Thursday, based on availability
- What is your cancellation policy?
The Pine River Ranch has a 30 day cancellation policy. If you need to cancel more than 30 days before your scheduled arrival date you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 30 days of your scheduled arrival and we are able to rebook your room, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee, and your deposit will be refunded. If we are unable to book your room, you will be charged the full amount of your stay. If your life situation changes and you need to move the date of your reservation prior to 30 days before your scheduled arrival but not cancel, there will be a $20.00 change date charge. If you do not arrive on your scheduled arrival date without contacting us, the total amount of your stay will be forfeited. We do not accept cancellations by email.
- What do you do for special occasions?
We are happy to make arrangements so that your
special occasion is even more special.
The Pine River
Ranch is situated in an alpine valley surrounded by towering pine trees and snow
Bed and Breakfast
19668 SR 207
Leavenworth, Washington 98826
Innkeepers: Patrick and Jessica Olsen