Three Bears Lodge Cabins
at Mt. Rainier
Escape to Mount Rainier National Park and then enjoy the privacy and mountain ambiance of one of our seven luxury
Mt. Rainier cabins.
Three Bears Lodge offers seven distinctive vacation homes located near Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington.
Our cabins are located throughout the community of Ashford, near the SW entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park, WA. This is the only entrance open year round and the gateway to the Paradise Visitor Center.
Voted the #1 Cabin in Evening Magazine's 2010 Best of the Northwest Escapes!
Each location is unique, as is each cabin, but all of our vacation rentals are in the mountain community of Ashford, Washington and offer privacy and tranquility.
Our Goal is to pamper you with thoughtful details for a relaxing stay.
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
* Cozy king and queen beds
* Luxurious linens,feather pillows and comforters
* Large screen TVs with 75+ title movie libraries
* XBox and board games for all ages
* Pool Tables at three cabins
* WIFI at all seven cabins
* Large private hot tubs
* Outdoor BBQ and fire pits
* Washer and dryer
* Free Belgian Waffles and Starbucks Coffee
* Children of all ages are welcome
* We have 4 Dog Friendly Cabins!
Click Here to View Our Cabins
There's so much to explore throughout the year at Mount Rainier National Park WA. Make our lodging in Ashford, Washington your base camp for a week or a weekend filled with adventurous mountain activities!
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
Ski, Climb and Explore Mt. Rainier, then relax by a fireplace or in a hot tub in one of our seven luxury cabins. Whichever season you choose to visit our Ashford cabins, our lodging provides an ideal base camp. Our seven Washington State Cabins are at the SW entrance to Mount Rainier National Park in Ashford, WA. There are hundreds of miles of hiking trails, world famous climbing opportunities, leisurly driving opportunities, and so much more.
Ski, Climb and Explore Mt. Rainier, then relax by a fireplace or in a hot tub in one of our
seven luxury cabins
Whichever season you choose to visit our Ashford cabins, our lodging provides an ideal base camp. If you're looking for a family getaway with the kids or to beat the crowds to the trailhead try a weekend or weeklong stay at our Pacific Northwest getaways.
Three Bears Lodge's cabins were named
10 Best Pet-Friendly Properties by Organic Spa Magazine!
Dog Friendly Cabin Amenities
Each dog-friendly cabin is supplied with a doggie basket, which includes dog tags with the cabin address and phone number, dog towels, a sticky roller for hair removal, dog treats, and plastic baggies. We also provide a washable dog bed and food & water bowls. A large dog crate is provided for your convenience.
There is a nominal dog fee of $20 per night, per dog, which covers some additional cleaning, maintenance and dog supplies. In lieu of a pet damage deposit, guests are required to sign a pet policies agreement, which authorizes us to charge a credit card in the event that any policies are violated. Three Bears Lodge accepts dogs only, sorry no cats or any other animals.
Our other cabins will remain “pet-free,” so be sure to book your stay far in advance to ensure that one of our dog-friendly cabins is available for your desired dates!
Gift Certificates Available
We work very hard to equip our cabins out with everything families could hope for. Six of our seven cabins are very family oriented. We welcome children and there's plenty of space for all!
Because we have young children ourselves, we know what a challenge it can be to transport a lot of "kid gear" when traveling. To simplify your vacation, we offer a number of family conveniences including cribs, highchairs, booster chairs, toys, children's videos/DVDs, plastic dinnerware, emergency supplies kit, and more.
A self-catered breakfast is also included at each cabin. We provide a commercial grade Belgian waffle maker, waffle mix, syrup, Starbucks coffee, assorted teas, hot apple cider and hot cocoa for a special breakfast treat. Kids love waffles in the morning and we've found it to be much easier than trying to go out for breakfast.
We have six family-friendly Mt. Rainier cabins, all luxurious vacation homes, which sleep couples as well as groups of up to 22 people. We want our cabins to provide a peaceful and comfortable base camp for your Mount Rainier Vacation. Take your pick and request a reservation. When you request your reservation, be sure to include the ages of all children in the group.
At our cabin called Starry Nights by the Creek, we require all guests to be at least 21 due to the number of irreplaceable antiques and collectibles throughout the home.
Three Bears Lodge & Rainier Lodging
Mt. Rainier Cabin Rental Policies
- No Smoking
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent
- Dogs are permitted only at Little Bears Cabin, Three Bears Lodge, Coho Cabin, and Starry Nights by the Creek, and only with prior approval.
- Guest Count: Guest count must not exceed maximum capacity permitted, including day guests. Maximum number of guests at each cabin:
Starry Nights by the Creek: 4
Little Bears Cabin: 7
Cedar Cabin on the Creek: 8
Three Bears Lodge: 10
Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin: 11
The Dancing Bear Lodge: 22
Coho Cabin: 8
* If your headcount changes after your reservation is made, we're happy to adjust your reservation total. All changes must be made prior to your stay and we request at least 48 hours notice. Refunds for a reduced guest count will not be granted after your stay.
* A $40 per night fee will be charged for any guest who stays without prior arrangement and payment.
* Day visitors are $5 per person.
* RVs or Trailers are $25 per night.
- Children are Welcome at 6 of our Cabin Rentals
- We accept payment by Personal Check, Visa, or MasterCard.
- All reservations must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival or at the time of booking if the stay is within 30 days.
- For reservations made more than 30 days in advance we charge 50% at time of booking. The remaining amount is charged automatically to your credit card 30 days prior to your stay. Payments by check must be received at least 45 days prior to your stay.
- Sales tax of 9.8% will be added depending on cabin. This includes the WA State tax plus a Washington lodging and tourism tax.
- Until your reservation is confirmed, nightly rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations and Refunds:
*Thirty-days cancellation notice is required for a full refund, minus a 10% cancellation fee from the reservation total. This helps us cover credit card transaction fees and administrative costs incurred.
* No refund for cancellations within 30 days of reservation unless we are able to rebook the nights. If we can rebook the nights we will issue a full refund minus the 10% cancellation fee.
*Changing dates is considered a cancellation. This is because booked dates are removed from our availability calendars and all inquiries are turned away and referred to other accommodations.
*No refunds for adverse road or weather conditions, power outages, failure of electronics or appliances including hot tub or other inconveniences out of our control. The mountain cabins are on well maintained county roads. Traction tires, chains and/or 4-wheel drive may be required at times in the snowy conditions near Mt. Rainier.
*Three Bears Lodge offers Travel Insurance in partnership with CSA Travel Protection. You can now protect your vacation investment from adverse weather, closed roads, extended power outages, medical emergencies and more.
Discover the bliss of our Mount Rainier Lodging, your new favorite mountain retreats!
Hits Since 4/15/12