Bed & Breakfast
Spring Lake, New Jersey
The Jersey Shore!
Regardless of the direction you
travel to arrive, once you arrive, you are officially Down the Shore!
This centrally located Victorian
charmer has been simplifying the lives of
travelers to the Spring Lake area for over 130 years!
It just couldnt be easier pack a quick bag and jump in your
car or hop on the NJ Transit Coast Line train to the Spring Lake Station
youll be here in no time. No passports, airline waits, worrying about language
barriers or adapters for your hair dryer heck, you dont even need your hair
We are only 65 miles from New York
City and Philadelphia yet we are a world away!
Close your eyes for just a few seconds take a deep breath and smile
as you picture yourself on the boardwalk as the wind hits your cheeks. Pad down to the
beach, wiggle your toes and feel the sand, then shriek as the refreshing Atlantic ocean
tickles your toes. Ah, nothing is as soothing as the seashore. Ok, open your eyes
you have got to get out of there! We know how you feel, and we are here waiting to make
your stay with us so enjoyable that youll be counting the days until you return to
your own special B&B The Evergreen Inn
down the shore.
below gives approximate driving distances and times to 18 nearby towns and attractions:
- Spring Lake 2 blocks, 1 minute
- Sea Girt 1/2 mile, 3 minutes
- Belmar 1-1/2 miles, 5 minutes
- Manasquan 2 miles, 5 minutes
- Brielle 3 miles, 10 minutes
- Wall 1 mile, 5 minutes
- Point Pleasant 5 miles, 15 minutes
- Avon-by-the-Sea 5 miles, 15 minutes
- New York City 65 miles, 90 minutes
- Downtown Spring Lake 1 mile, 5 minutes
- Spring Lake Boardwalk 1 mile, 5 minutes
- The Mill Restaurant 1 mile, 5 minutes
- The Porch Restaurant 1 mile, 5 minutes
- Spring Lake Manor 2 blocks, 1 minutes
- Harrigans Pub 1 mile, 5 minutes
- The Parker House - 1-1/2 miles, 5 minutes
- Spring Lake Train Station - 1-1/2 miles, 5 min
- Philadelphia 65 miles, 90 minutes
In the rear of the inn are
separate-entranced family friendly suites. You decide - a romantic getaway for the two of
you, or a family fun time, full of laughter.
Who says you
cant have it all?
The Evergreen Inn Bed and
Breakfast has 8 beautiful rooms and suites created for adults who want to get away from it
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
Rates and Policies
- Rates range from: $129 - $299 (depending on season)
High Season July, August and Holidays
Inn Season May, June, September and October
Quiet Season November through April
- Midweek Specials Sunday through Thursday (holidays excluded) Minus $75 per night
- Corporate Travelers Sunday through Thursday
NJ State Per Diem $115/$91
Best Available Room at Check-in
Single Occupancy, Breakfast not included
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover
- heck-in – is after 3:00 pm on arrival date – arrivals after 8pm require prior arrangements
- Check-out – is by 11:00am of departure date
- No Open Flames – The Fire Marshall does not allow open flames (smoking, candles, incense, etc. ) in our 140+ year old historic inn.
- No Pets – We love animals, but due to strict insurance regulations unfortunately can not accommodate them. For you repeat guests, Sparky and Spanky sadly left us in January 2011 after 14+ years of diligent work (love) at the inn
- Children -Our insurance limits us to children 13 years and above.
- Gift Certificates – We sell Evergreen Inn Gift Certificates to help you spread the joy! We no longer accept third party gift certificates.
- Minimum Stay Requirements – This varies by time of year and by reservations currently on the books. “Typically” there is a 2 night minimum stay requirement for a Saturday night stay and a 3 night minimum stay requirement for a Holiday Weekend Stay. Sunday – Thursday nights are covered by our Midweek Special (see below) and one night stays are always fine! Friday night only reservation requests can almost always be accommodated.
- Quiet Season Midweek Special - October – May Sunday – Thursday nights (excluding high season and holidays of course) we eliminate breakfast and rooms are HALF price! Yes, you’ve read the reviews and are dying to see if my breakfast can live up to the hype (it can, it will!) but this sure is a nice way to stretch your dollar and extend your stay.
- ancellation Policy – Because of our size, last minute cancellations affect us significantly. Cancellations made 14+ days in advance of your confirmed arrival date are given a 90% refund. Cancellations, regardless of the reason, made within 14 days of your confirmed nightly booking arrival date will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Deposits are not transferable to another date. You are always welcome to send a friend or family member in your place.
- Deposits are due at the time of booking
- One night stay – 100%
- Two or more nights stay – 50%
- Balance due 7 days prior to confirmed arrival date.
Begin your day with an
Winner - "Best Breakfast in the Northeast"
Arrington's Inn Traveler 2005
Introducing the Spa Room
at the Evergreen Inn Bed and Breakfast
Swedish massage is the most commonly offered and best-known type of massage. It can relax muscles, increase circulation and help you have a feeling of connectedness and a better awareness of your body, it engages the superficial layers of muscles, a gentle touch and firm strokes are used. 60 Minutes $100 90 Minutes $140
Aromatics - $20
Essential Oils – $30
Sports Massage – $40/$55
Deep Tissue Massage – $50/$70
Additional Spa Services are available!
~Things to do:~
- The pristine Spring Lake Beach and Boardwalk are
renowned for their timeless beauty. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, our corner of the
world is heaven on earth. Relax and enjoy, or get out there and have some fun! Swim,
surf, snorkel or fish. Gather some shells, catch some rays, build your castle, or fly a
kite. Ride a horse, ride a bike, ride the waves or ride a roller coaster. Play
tennis, play a round of golf, or play to win Atlantic City is only an hour
- Jump for joy, jump out of a plane, or jump in your car New York City
and Philadelphia are only an hour away. Whether you set your eyes on
hundreds of species of birds, or set them on each other, you deserve to treat yourselves.
- Our convenient location puts you an hour (or less) from many of New
Jerseys Treasures: Six Flags Great Adventure Theme
Park and Safari, Allaire Historic Village, Jenkinsons Aquarium,
Point Pleasant Boardwalk, Seaside Heights Boardwalk, Island Beach State
Park, PNC Arts Center, Monmouth Park, Ocean Groves Great
Auditorium, Lighthouse Tours, Wineries, Live Theatre, Museums, and Galleries compliment
quaint local shopping, antiquing and outlets.
- Of course, there are delicious restaurants, from Zagat-rated fine
dining to casual sidewalk cafes. Throw in some nightlife and youve got it all!
Double whirlpoools, private balconies, floating fireplaces and more! So what are you
waiting for? You deserve this escape.
Hits Since 4/11/05