Alexander Hamilton House
Bed and Breakfast
Croton-on-Hudson, New York
A romantic inn
located in the gateway to the Hudson River Valley!
Close to Tarrytown, White Plains,
Kykuit, Sunnyside, Lyndhurst, Boscobel, IBM and West Point only one hour from New York
Each of the rooms and suites at
the Alexander Hamilton House has it's own charm and personality.
- 35 foot in-ground swimming pool (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Air conditioning
- Telephones, answering machines, color cable TV, and clock radios ineach room
- In-room DSL internet access
- Gazebo -- the perfect location for elopement or wedding photos; or a great place to sit
- Full breakfast including: fruit or juice, choice of hot entree of the day or cereal, hot
- Fresh Chocolate Chip cookies
Lots of hiking, sailing & boating, horseback riding,
mountain biking, golf, apple picking, local wineries and
Lots of golf courses near by,
Sailing & Boating on the Hudson,
Apple picking time on the Hudson,
(September thru early November)
Horseback Riding · Local Wineries · Local Restaurants
- Two night minimum on weekends
- Weekly stays - seven days for the price of six (only applies if it is the seventh
connective day in the same room).
- Third person in room: $10 child, $25 adult
- Monthly rates on request, please contact us
- All rates subject to NY State Sales & Occupancy Tax (9.75%)
- A 10% gratuity will be added to your stay.
- Cancellation Policy: We generally have a seven day cancellation policy requiring a one
night penalty for cancellations made less than seven days ahead. Cancellations must be
received and acknowledged by a staff member (Don't just leave a message on the answering
machine). You will be given a cancellation number. For reservations made three months or
more in advance, we require a non-refundable deposit of one night or 1/3 of stay
(whichever is greater).
We are conveniently located
only 2 blocks from the village center.
Hits Since 9/24/03