Bed and Breakfast
Bronx, New York
The Bronx Guest House
offers a NYC lodging alternative that caters to non-smoking business travelers, those
visiting family, and cosmopolitan and urbane travelers.
Let the Bronx Guesthouse
be your home-away-from-home in New York City
The Guest House was built at
the turn of the century. It still retains much of the old world flavor, such as gas
fixtures(non-working) and original moldings in some of the bedrooms.
The house has three guest bedrooms. The guest rooms have a shared bath, each room with its own distinctive décor, and offer an eclectic and peaceful retreat. Guests can explore the proximity of local attractions in Manhattan as well as discovering the Bronx and lower Westchester. We cater to non-smoking, business, cosmopolitan and urbane travelers, and families from out-of-town.
Area attractions include Art Galleries, Concert Venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Live Music, Movie Theater, National/State Parks, Nature Walks, Ocean Fishing, The Bronx Zoo/Wildlife Conservation, Orchard Beach, Bronx Opera & Symphony, The Bronx Greenway (hike & bike routes), New York Botanical Gardens, Mount Vernon Museum (driving distance), Woodlawn Cemetery (walking distance), and a Performing Theater.
Nearby activities include Golf Courses, Horseback Riding, Sailing, Swimming, Tennis Courts, and the Bronx River Park (four blocks from the guest house).
The house has three
guest bedrooms, each with its own distinctive decor and offers an eclectic and peaceful
retreat from which guests can explore the proximity of local attractions in Manhattan as
well as discovering the Bronx and lower Westchester.
includes an alcove.....$200
Room includes a full-size bed....$115
includes a twin bed....$150
A Continental Breakfast is included.
Self-serve breakfast is served in the kitchen with dining area refrigerator, microwave,
coffee maker, tea pot and toaster oven.
About Chef Denisey
Chef Denisey received her culinary training at the National
Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts in New York City,
considered a leader in health-supportive culinary arts. At the institute, she
learned how to create dishes that maximize physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Through her training, she also gained the knowledge and understanding necessary to
support individual health needs through dietary choices.
Her passion is teaching others how to make the best food choices and how to prepare
delicious, nutritious dishes for a healthy lifestyle. Her cable television show
"Cooking Positive" taught healthy food habits and cooking techniques to a wide
audience. She has also appeared on the cable television show "Changes"
demonstrating receipes geared towards overall health.
Chef Denisey focuses on the importance of preparing foods
that are in season, organic, whole, and frequently raw. These foods enhance the
immune system and provide a level of nutrition unmatched by conventional proccessed foods.
Her expertise allows her to create beautiful, health-supportive dishes that are
delicious as well.
Experience and Enjoy
her creations during your stay at
The Bronx Guest House. We cater to the non-smoking, cosmopolitan, and
urbane traveler and families from out-of -town.
riding trails-Fishing-Golfing-Hiking trails-Horseback riding-Sailing-Swimming-Tennis
Art Galleries, Concert venue,
Gourmet/Fine Dining, Live Music, Movie Theater, Museum, National/State parks, Nature area,
Ocean, The Bronx Zoo/Wildlife Conservation, Orchard Beach, Bronx Opera & Symphony, The
Bronx Greenway (hike & bike routes), New York Botanical Gardens, Mount Vernon Museum
(driving distance), Woodlawn Cemetary (walking distance), Performing Theater, Zoo.
- Did you know...
- The Bronx Borough President is Adolfo Carrion
- The Bronx received the All-America City award from the National Civic League out of 128
other U.S. cities.
- The Bronx is home to Yankee Stadium and the team with the most World Series
Championships in the Major League Baseball Organization - New York Yankees.
- The Bronx has waterfront access to three major rivers.
- The Bronx has over 8 colleges/universities.
- The Bronx has 1 beach.
- The Bronx has recreational activities like horseback riding, golfing, sailing, fishing,
private tennis courts, swimming and more.
- The Bronx has the largest Metropolitan Wildlife Park in the U.S., with 265 acres of land
and over 4,000 animals.
- The Bronx has its own hiking and biking routes called The Bronx Greenway.
- Rates Sunday - Thursday
Single occupancy: $75 - $150
Double occupancy: $125 - $175
Weekend rates Friday - Saturday and Holidays
Single occupancy: $130
Double occupancy: $160 - $190
- Weekly and monthly long-term discounts available.
- Check-in: 3 pm; Check-out: 11 am.
- We cater to the non-smoking, business, family visiting, cosmopolitan, and urban
- We accept Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express
- A deposit, for the first two nights, is required.
- The balance is due upon arrival.
- There is a 3-night minimum stay.
- If reservation is cancelled less than 7 days prior to stay, deposit is forfeited.
- Smoking is Not Permitted.
- We look forward to your visit and require that all guests call 1-2
days prior to arrival to confirm reservations, arrival time, and information to our
peaceful retreat centrally located to attractions in Manhattan, as well as the Bronx and